Going on a vacation

• 3 weeks later...

Now I'm back home again, had a great time :woot:

2 days out of the 14 was rainy, the rest, sun and 24-26 degrees C :P

Looking to be quite busy on the work side for alittle while tho, so won't be able to play much if anything for awhile longer :(

(My manager has gotten very sick, so I stepped in as temporary manager until she got back which means a big load of extra work, but also more pay mowahaha)

Will at least poke around the forums tho =)

Edited by Xodusness
Now I'm back home again, had a great time :woot:

2 days out of the 14 was rainy, the rest, sun and 24-26 degrees C :P

Looking to be quite busy on the work side for alittle while tho, so won't be able to play much if anything for awhile longer :(

(My manager has gotten very sick, so I stepped in as temporary manager until she got back which means a big load of extra work, but also more pay mowahaha)

Welcome back cool you had a great time as for work dont worry my bro works very hard has alot of work but he does not know when time passes :P and as u said u get more money :P :P so its cool :P again welcome back

Now I'm back home again, had a great time :)

2 days out of the 14 was rainy, the rest, sun and 24-26 degrees C :)

It's wonderful having you back Xod, and I'm happy to hear your vacation went well. Ahhh, the energizing of the batteries ^^ And more pay is always a good thing. Don't work too much though, play's important for body and soul.

Welcome back!

:)

gogo

It's wonderful having you back Xod, and I'm happy to hear your vacation went well. Ahhh, the energizing of the batteries ^^ And more pay is always a good thing. Don't work too much though, play's important for body and soul.

Welcome back!

:)

gogo

yeah, I know it's important not to get carried away.. All work, no play makes a dull guy.. me no want gerrrrr :)

But I'll make a giant effort now, coz then my pay will rise by quite abit, and I can ease out more after awhile when things settles down and my new benefits can be reaped without working my rear end off :(

*ish teh greedy one yesh* !