Hello Fellow Sacred players

Hey all im ShadowX

I came here looking for a clan because playing alone such an awesome game like sacred 2 is kind of boring so I decided to try my self of becoming a member of the D.a.r.k. clan.

Well there is nothing more I can say for my self...maybe that I love to play sacred and im looking forward of meeting you there :)

Welcome to DarkMatters ShadowX!

You're in great company here...yes avid gamers and smiley folks ^^ Take a look around, head down to the bar for a few drinks and there's some great intro posts in this intro section that you can post info about yourself here on and get to know the gang.

We're always looking to meet friendly new peeps to post and play with, and Sacred 2, as you said, is a beautiful game for MP.

Take a look around, make yourself at home, and once again, welcome to Darkmatters!

:D

gogo

Blago, I saw that you're able to help out with pix with uniques, this would be great. I wrote in some info on how you can add pix directly to the wiki, and also that if you want to you can just add them directly to that other topic about unique pictures right on that thread itself.

Try and get a bucket account...WAY better than imageshack imo...

And free!

:)

gogo

Hiya ShadowX. :sob:

Hey, did you by chance play Sacred Underworld? I think I might have run into you a few times there. Sacred 2 is such a nice step up from it and I'm really enjoying it as well. More company the better I say. :D

If you're wondering about how the clan works and how to get started by all means have a look at our section called How to Apply for one of our D.a.r.k Clans.

Cheers and welcome to dah Darkness. :(

Hiya ShadowX. :)

Hey, did you by chance play Sacred Underworld? I think I might have run into you a few times there. Sacred 2 is such a nice step up from it and I'm really enjoying it as well. More company the better I say. :D

If you're wondering about how the clan works and how to get started by all means have a look at our section called How to Apply for one of our D.a.r.k Clans.

Cheers and welcome to dah Darkness. :)

Schot yea I did play sacred underworld but I did not play online because my brother was not so much into sacred and didnt buy the game but now he has and I can play

I will check the link right away