Walther boss

Yeah right, yeeah, smack smack, oho he got his health back. oho I died. Should this be so INSANELY difficult boss? I am at level 38 and died 100 times. I got bored and just stole bags of wishes.

that stupid dragon was easier. this walther should be minor boss, but noo. maybe at upper levels I try to test if pure fire damage dealing weapon would help, Now I do physical and musch magical damage....not enough in melee.

I ASSUME that I have to be in level 150 before I can kill it properly, I almost managed killin it by letting my sakkara demon kill it in FAR distance, while I was gunnning Walther

then I made a mistake and lured him near and now he attacks me and his heath are jsut booming up everytime...life-leech?

Ooooh yeah. That Walther can be a nasty one. I played against him using all character types at level 41 and boy was he tough for all of them. I really had to tweak each character to beat him down. I did find that melee types had an easier time than magic users. Can you tell us about your build sydetys? Maybe we'll be able to suggest some build improvements against Walther.

I just tried Walther in Silver using a SW. For the most part I used Demonic Blow with mods Vehemence - Frailty - Trauma (level 22 Damage 1744-1947 34% Fire the rest physical) and Grim Resilience with mods Fortify - Discipline - Safeguard(level 22) wearing full Armantin's Legacy level 45. Just to give you an idea as to what I'm using. His health doesn't go down very fast. I'd say it would take me about 50 or so hits to kill him. His health is constantly regenerating at a slow pace but I did notice his health pop up by a large amount a few times. I'm pretty sure that's a bug related to his creature type. But he was still relatively easy to handle for me.

Big thing to watch out for is his Expulse Magic as gogo says. I'm pretty sure that can turn off certain player buffs and of course it makes it impossible for magic to hit him. Also, his fire trap is quite deadly so you've always gotta be on the lookout for that red ring on the ground. Ice relics are great against him. My ice relics are about 60 resistance per relic. Most important of all is to keep your equipment up to date.

Hope we can help you more sydetys. :D

I add my opinion. Onbronze I was fighting with him my 4x level SW and traps killed him very fast. I didn't use even one potion. Many, many, many times harder for that char was Ghost of Christmas Future. With each hit that ghost was loosing than quarter milimeter. Walther died after maybe 20 hits. During incoming days I go there with my 2x fire-HE and check his toughness :(

:( bosses is fun ^^

what I find effective to most bosses it deathblow and stunning, if you have seen my christmas bosses video; I used these two unlockable blades:

PSOF-ANER-UIOA-VYMN-FJHK - Darkened Soul

OEUI-DFNN-GEYS-OLES-DUJV - Deathblade

with nice deathblow

(codes from Wolfes Lair <:=)

I never had any difficulty killing that boss. I play HC with my level 53 Pyromancer High Elf, and he never got close of taking out half of my HP.

I think I can blame this on my stunning meteors that can be re-casted again and again before the previous ones are finished. :(

If he's stunned, he won't do any harm.

Max

I didn't have any difficulty with him either with my level 61 TG in Gold, I used 2 health pots, but I tend to use a health pot if my health goes below ~75% (and I hardly ever use health pots). I used ~2-3 casts of Battle Extension (level 10 or something I think) & hit him lots (weapon is ~95% physical damage).

Edit: The 19% (or is it 17%?) stun from Untouchable Force probably helped as well.

..sory about absense..in general all creatures in christmas isle was difficult, I died always at leas once per every boss fight.

I used potions but after taking two of them I thougth..waste of good booze, so I died and came back everytime. worked vell, until I saw Walther.

Yeah and my char..I´m not at home so I try to remember:

TG 38 level

actively used CA´s:

archimedes beam (20 or 21 level over 650 dmg, damage boosts),

furious emblatzer (20 or 21 level about 400 dmg, damage boosts)

charged grid (max health boosts. level 18)

skills:

lost fusion proficiency (18lvl)

lost fusion (20 level)

energy warden prof. (18lvl)(..if that is the right name...for charged grid to lower penalties)

hafted weapons (16 or 17 level)

armor (16 or 17 level)

toughness (15 or 12 level)

tactics lore (15 level)

ride (4lvl)

attack about 280

defense about 260

I have noticed that melee does about 300 - 400 dmg

oh, yeah and I use magic damage modifier on weapons too, but walther doesn´t have magic dmg armor.

I haven´t raised only ONE attribute per leveling, I have checked and raised one which are too low compared other stats...maybe mistake..but if I´m

right attributes aren´t so important anyway, you see one point gain is almost nothing.

I tested CA in devout guardian realm, called ..what was it, the one which gives bonuses on melee and defense, on the left side of spears CA, maybe if raised on 20 level and skill prof. about same it would rock on,dunnno, 3 different realms in use is about too much.

I have 2 skill slots empty, I thought to add:

evasion (not much a cyborg skill so I haven´t took it yet) or health boosting skill...health lore?

MAYBE prof. skill for last CA realm

with that kind of char walther is impossible, I´m not crappy player, so I can vouch that this is possbile to repeat by anybody

Edited by sydetys