HAIRRRR!!!!!!!!

With a title like that, how could I not investigate this thread :)

Mines ginger! :D Go ginger hair, and its that really deep shade, not that yellowy orangey stuff...

:)

~Doom

lol...cool neat interesting thread ^^

I've had all kinds of colors for my hair ranging from orange to brown, purple and even blue... right now it's your basic black as can be, which I shaved almost all off lol...I had let my hair grow for about eight months and had a hair shawl that reached down to my shoulders... told my mom about this and it freaked her out so much on the phone that I had it buzzed before my parents showed up a few weeks ago

:blush:

gogo

I constantly think I've already posted in this topic, so I guess I'll do it now...

I have a bit darker hair then Tomi, but longer :) And I'm currently wearing a t-shirt of the same band as he on that pic >_<

• 1 month later...

It used to be mousy brown with ginger highlights, but it now includes grey streaks. Although it is long enough in a ponytail to reach halfway down my back, sadly it has receeded at the front until it has now reached the back! It makes it seem that it is sliding off the back of my head, or the front is racing to catch up with the back. :blush: