Fire, Brimstone and Dragon Scales - Stuck

Ember

Hi - first post here.

Shadow Warrior questing under Seraphim Island and I got the dragon hunter with me.

At first I wrongly thought that I had to go somewhere above ground to get to the spot marked with the orange circle, but I figured that out.

I'm underground and I have gotten to the second resurrection marker and I think I'm lost and have just gone way too far.

I'm having trouble navigating underground because I only have the Tab-map (enlarged mini-map) to go by and my general world placement from the major map.

Was I supposed to go further underground at that entrance right when I met the Dragon Hunter and the shopkeeper near the entrance to the cave by the Seraphim Tower? Cause I think I've just gone too far and I have to finish this because I got this guy I'm towing around.

Any hint's or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I don't play many PC games and I don't own a game system. So I'm not huge into gaming, but a friend introduced to me to Sacred2 on thanksgiving and I've really enjoyed it - so far - until I've been wandering in circles and backtracking and getting generally lost and peeved with this quest.

EDIT: I have completed this quest and no longer need assistance. Thank you!

Hi... I don't know if that help you, but along with Schott I've started making interactive map of Ancaria. Now it is partly done (without markers), but it has different layers for Surface (Powierzchnia), Undergrounds (Podziemia) lvl1 and lvl2, so that may help you with the view of Undergrounds and searching paths. Markers aren't working now (but legends is already in sidebar). I'll start working with that stuff before New Year :devil:

HERE you can look on it... Maybe that help you a bit...

Hey Super thanks for the link to the maps. That helps.

I was playing this for hours last night and I just got frustrated after towing that Dragon Hunter around for about an hour so I quit and searched the Sacred Wiki but that chapter is not started yet.

Today I back tracked to where I met the hunter and started over and found the path I had previously missed that finally led me to that dead dragon which I can see on your underground map - cool.

So now I have that quest finished and I am onto the annoying island hopping parts.

Thanks for the quick reply and the link it is super!