I finally found a Sacred 2 fansite!

Hello, everyone, found this place via the Sacred Wiki because I wanted to join it.

I'm getting Sacred 2: Fallen Angel in a few days (hopefully); I played the demo, and while it was OK I really never liked the Seraphim much and I already played her in Sacred. I was also annoyed at the utter lack of tooltips, hotkey hints, and etc. I hope this is fixed in the later version.

Now I want to make a Temple Guardian on Hardcore - he seems really original, you can't say that every RPG/Hack&Slash has a cyborg anubite for a class. :D

Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something to the Wiki. I love Wiki's.

Please note that I play exclusively Single Player because Diablo II LoD's Battle.net destroyed my faith in the average online human. Besides, too much stress. And I totally need to cover every single tiny bit of the map.

Anyway, I'm happy to find a fansite (or whatever this place is), because I can't play a game without having a forum to post / ask questions in.

My nickname is not pronounced eenksee. It's eenkz-I.

P.S.: I'm a Ubuntu user! Although I'd probably install Sacred 2 on the Windows XP side, my experiences with StarCraft on Ubuntu were not great.

This intro post is probably huge. You can all give me a "Tl;dr" because I care about writing more than about people reading my writing. :lol:

Edited by inXi

Hey hey there inXi and welcome to FDM! :)

I gotta agree that Temple Guardian is quite original. I think he's the coolest lookin character by far. Well... When he's wearing some nice gear that is., heh. I think he's going to be my #2 fave character in Sacred 2. High Elf being my first. What can I say. I'm a caster through and through. wizard.gif.

I totally get you on the Single player thing. In some ways I find it easier to become immersed in the game and get down to discovering all the finite aspects. In fact we have so many multi players that having some SP players would be a great thing in the FDM community. Gives a different perspective on the game and you and the other SP players will likely come across things that the MP players would not. Which is great for the wiki readers! I'm sure glad you love wikis because omg is there ever a lot of info to gather. It's such a massive game in terms of content! :) Should you need a bit of help on something regarding the wiki feel free to ask. And please don't think a question may not be worth asking. There's no such thing as a "dumb" question around here and we've got a lot of sacredwiki pros here that are happy to help out. It's that whole group effort thing goin on. :)

Hope you enjoy the fansite here! *read as: Mad House of number crunchers, and relentless adventurers*

P.s.

Cool avy. :D

Hey hey there inXi and welcome to FDM! :D
Hello to you. Would I be correct to say that you're the God Emperor (I read too much Dune) of this forum?

I never liked casters. :) I am always the person with weirdo characters or archers (that's a bit female, isn't it?).

I suppose the Wiki is freely editable, e.g. I can just go and put something in there once I have something to add? I don't need to ask permission or present my work for criticism (in terms of minor changes, for instance, I wouldn't add something big without people checking it out first)?

And hello, Fleet. What character are you?

Edited by inXi

What an aweome intro inXi!

lol, no intro is ever too long, and yours was a great read. Yes, we're a fansite and yes we're a clan site and yes, there's a wiki for Sacred around here somewhere...probably hidden behind a bar or two...hunt em up, there's always a party.

I've already read a few or your posts here, and....yup you're a fan.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

'

:)

gogo

Welcome to Dark Matters inXi! Love the long intro! :D You can post as long as posts as you like we read everything here! :D

Hey... How come you never say that when I write long posts huh?! :3lmao:

Hello to you. Would I be correct to say that you're the God Emperor (I read too much Dune) of this forum?

I never liked casters. icon4.gif I am always the person with weirdo characters or archers (that's a bit female, isn't it?).

I suppose the Wiki is freely editable, e.g. I can just go and put something in there once I have something to add? I don't need to ask permission or present my work for criticism (in terms of minor changes, for instance, I wouldn't add something big without people checking it out first)?

And hello, Fleet. What character are you?

I am indeedy. One of many in fact. :) Love Dune btw. An epic film to say the least. As for the wiki privileges they are at your disposal now that you've registered. For the little stuff it's no biggie but for the big "OMG build altering stuff" we would love to read and debate about it here. You can see that for the major discoveries like modification variables we have abit of discussion here and then it is submitted to the wiki. In the end what we love is when someone adds new content and then comes to FDM and posts to the effect of "Look what I did!". Myself and others do check the wiki regularly which I find very exciting but when someone posts about what they did on the wiki it's so much more fun. Gives us a chance to talk about it and enjoy. :)

As for the wierdo characters. Nope, not female at all I think. *checks* Nope! ^^ My fave character to play in Underworld was a melee BM. That's pretty much as wierdo as one can get, lol.

Welcome to Dark Matters inXi! Love the long intro! :D You can post as long as posts as you like we read everything here! :D

Hey... How come you never say that when I write long posts huh?! :3lmao:

Oh I just knew that one was coming. ;)

*Opens up note pad file with prepared answer. Copy pastes answer. :D *

Well Schot after reading some 1000 of them(Shame on you Schot wanted to make it 10000 for a more dramatic impression but you havnt made that many posts yet. P.S.: Get some tips from Gogo about raising your post count or you can always use Gogos old favorite "Sorry for double posting I forgot to say this...." :4rofl: Dam it I went of topic where was I right) I have the right to refuse to read them or at list act like I read them and every since the "Oh my love left me topic/the PC broke" :4rofl: Oh what can I say I think you get it. :D

• 1 year later...

ahhh, lol...found a spider munching away on this old topic. Lovely intro, big fat smiley... ahhh, ubuntu... completely forgotten about that. Are peeps here still hacking away at it? I know Schot was avidly interested in it for awhile.

:P

gogo

Methinks that Inxi already have been sucked into Sacred 2 as the thread is almost 2 years old.

But anyway, a late welcome from me too!