Grrrrrr!

Getting bored with my other toons, I decided to go back to basics and make a shard mage. I managed to get him to silver with three pieces of dagowitts. I was tearing up Porto Valum with a player 10 levels higher then me entered the server.

I was fighting reds before he entered so I thought nothing of the reds that approached. Suddenly, every hit flashed my meter and I kept seeing stars. As I died, I noticed that my level 24(and still fragile as I was still pumping mental regen) BM was fighting level 38 Orc champions.

Grrrrr!

The only thing I could do at that point was bring in a higher level toon to get revenge on the orcs. For a moment, I considered running around with my level 91 dwarf--to return the favor. In the end I took my plat fireball mage out for some exercise.

I'm sorry about the loss Sil. I've seen the shard mages so often on Schot's comp..they are probably one of the most exciting builds I've seen for the game because of their speed. They actually remind me of the Dryad's Darting Assault build from Sacred 2.

Come back stronger!

;)

gogo

sorry for you loss sil. man I know all to well about loosing mage's maybe I will have to install sacred and come around some more and see what I can do still. lol I don't think I have the means of getting an ubber overpowered toon anymore but hmmm might be fun for the kicks to see

Hey evil!

I installed my other copy of sacred gold on the wife's laptop to do some trading. I pooled together all the gold and runes from three toons and started a shard mage. He was dead at level 21.

Guess I'm getting burned out again.

If all goes according to plan, I'll have the new computer before May--of course Sacred 2 will be included.

But, until then I still have my camp of passive aggressive toons.

Oh if you have enough patient, and if you are in the mood, meet me in Kami for a few mins, and I'll see what I have. Or I can farm you some runes to make you a nice resistance :)

Items..well mostly I have only higher lvls but there is always a chance.

P.S. There'll be a Kami today, right? hehe