Show off your Sacred 2 Hardcore lvl 100's :)

Finally got to level 100 (I know Putrescine got a lot higher) and man is it a grind even now. Taking 1-2 hours each level depending on how many people are in server. Ignore it saying I'm on Silver in pic, was just unloading extra gear. I can't imagine how long the next 100 lvls will take

lvl100.jpg

I'm already at 27% of that :(

Nice going Knuckles :) seems you guys find waaay more time to play than I do ;) the grind really sucks, it does take quite a bit longer than in S1.

Edited by Timotheus

Grats on getting level 100! I can't wait to get to 100 with my High Elf (if she doesn't die like it almost happened a few days ago)

Max

Gratz on 100 Knuckles! Do you have a grinding route set up for your character to level as quick as possible?

Oh no... It's actually a longer grind than S1:) Well. Here's to hoping that some leveling techniques are uncovered before I get my game. Which should in a day or two so hurry up all! :(

P.s.

How about a link to your character on the ladder so we can all live vicariously through you eh. ^^

Finally got to level 100 (I know Putrescine got a lot higher) and man is it a grind even now. Taking 1-2 hours each level depending on how many people are in server. Ignore it saying I'm on Silver in pic, was just unloading extra gear. I can't imagine how long the next 100 lvls will take

lvl100.jpg

Knuckles, congratulations!

I'm trying to level up as well, but that extra shopper I built sucked a lot of my leveling time. I hope you're having fun in Plat, hoping to join up soon with my Dryad Duo.

Shadow, gratz to you too! Would you happen to have any pics of your toon? I'd love to see your character on the HC ladder. nice work!

erm first I would like to say sorry didnt read that it was a hardcore thing sorry I played on normal dificulty :lol: maybe I will start on HC but for now I would stick with my seraph on this dificulty :)

P.S. sorry again

According to a person I was speaking with last night, their friend has a level 200 and it took approx 24 hours per level for the last few lvls :lol:

Edited by Knuckles

This thread inspired Cthulhu to add a demand to his list of self indulgent busywork for Ascaron.

Cthulhu must admit is is very self indulgent - adjusting the experience curve. Cthulhu is groaning already.

• 2 weeks later...

Wooo hoooooooooooooooooo just made it!

Finally standing tall and proud at level 100... Yes Schot I can get you your plat runes now for you to socket :)

With four peeps in my party and nine on the server the last two levels blew by. I can't get over how much fun it is to play with someone else right beside you and leveling up together..it completely changes the dynamics of mp. I was lucky enough to level up with another dryad using DA as well. She was ten levels ahead of me and with us working side by side, we were able to clear a swath through the land. There was also a seraphim using BFG...not a bad Combat Art...but still not as fast as a Dryad with DA :) (Seraphims are so beautiful though!).

experience with so many peeps on the server was fantastic. about 4-5 k per spider (And there are packs of these that just keep spawning and spawning) and with olm champions worth 20 k...but boy were they ever hard to kill with this many peeps on. I actually had to get off my mount to increase my damage output via faster regen on my Combat Arts and also was relying on the increase in Attack Speed via being unmounted to keep enemies away from me.

The sad thing is this toon has now run ahead of my trader by 18 levels *gulp* lol, I hope when I transfer the armor to the trader down below she can wear it :)

I'm gonna take a break from the gold/plat toons for awhile. There's a lot of peeps here at D.a.r.k with lower level toons, and I figger it's gonna be fun with us all getting to level at closer levels till we all have some higher toons.

OKay...who's got the beer!

:)

gogo

p.s. later on today, I'll make a thread and put up pics of this build. Funny thing is I got lazy near the end and wasn't bothering to replace her equipment with stuff from the trader and I could feel, see and hear her starting to miss. I had to trade out two sockets of damage and stick in socketables that would increase my chance to make the hits instead.

Hehe gratz gogo ! Already told because I was there but you deserve another congrats ! :D

Yep the xp was epic, 7-10k per monster in the wasteland, I took a level in 20 min.

For gogo : :) :) :) :) hourra !

Platinum rune, YES! :) errrr, I mean. Congratulations gogo! :)

What I journey it has been for you so far. 100 levels in HC is one big accomplishment. Nicely done on your VERY successful build. No doubt folks will be pushing in line to get a gander of your secrets. :)

I'm on mah way up as fast as I can!