Ancient Bark - Skill Progression Table

Zinsho

Gogo's been twisting my arm these last few minutes to post this for people to see as my work.

Note: HP Regen values are based on the gold modification thus +3/level. Without the modification they work out to +3 per 2 levels.

A few of the values of Reflect melee post level 10 are approximated, I only had +even values for the CA and thus split the difference between levels.

zinshobark.jpg

Since I'll keep grabbing values as I go I'll also end up making it a google doc spreadsheet published for viewing so I can update it as I work on it and not have to format it in multiple places.

Google Document Spreadsheet for updating purposes

Edited by Zinsho

Wow, cool Zinsho. That's some tasty info. Excellent work. Hopefully gogo will return your arm to you soon, haha. :lol: A bit of a heads up on the table. As the table becomes longer there is a possibility that it may lag the page. In that event we can do as we did for the skills page and provide a smaller table on the CA page and the full table on a subpage to the CA.

Something that will help load the table more quickly is an updated version of the table your using. You can see an example of it on the Sacred 2:Ancient Magic page. It's been optimized to the best of my abilities.

P.s.

Can guests viewing the Google Doc that do not have a Google account contribute to that spreadsheet? If so then it's an excellent way to collaborate. :)

For the moment I've set it that you can't contribute without signing in. I should be able to set it so anyone can but I haven't just because I don't have another version of the data anymore (I can revert to older versions if something goes wrong but I have to figure out which).

Then again I'm fairly certain that obtaining a google account is fairly easy, at least for google documents.

And for the table, I just grabbed a set one because the Ancient Magic/Other skill ones seemed to really be a one directional, and I really needed a 2 directional one (plus I was just copy pasting)

WERY important:

With bark, you got 20 % fire weakness.

Fire does EXTRA 20 % dammage, that killed many of my dryads.

So if you use bark, then tinker fire resist in some slots.

Or dont get hit by fire at all/ avoid fire dammage using monsters ( bosses - the deamon )

Try check the see all thingys under inventory, if you dont believe me.

Edited by D-molisher

That probably should be edited in yes, Sensitivity: Fire 20% does refer to an increase of damage of 20%, after all resistance checks are performed, the only way to decrease this that I know of is Damage Mitigation: Fire (Assuming the skill doesn't do something drastically different).

However it's also worth noting that the CA itself does inform you that it will be doing this, although you have to go looking for it to actually be aware of the consequences.

Zinsho, great work here. If it helps, do you want me to post screenies of my toon's level barks to help with the database? I'm also surprised that I overlooked the fire resistance. Owch. Nice heads up there Dmol.

:)

gogo

Screenshots work, however to get the armor/evasion/reflection bonuses I have to see the sigma as well (although just the sigma by itself can almost work, the only non-linear progressions are evasion/reflection)