Yea me finally able to apply for joining Sacred 2 D.a.r.k Clan

Well after carefully reading alot of posts I decided to try and apply for D.a.r.k clan (sacred 2 :P )

Well there aint much to say about me because I aint here from a long time but I hope I will get to know every and each one of the sacred 2 players in game

playing Sacred 2 has became like a hobbie (dont know if its spelled right) to me because when I dont have school I like to play all night and day :woot: yea when I got school I sleep 4-5 hours :P then im like a undead (except that I dont revive :P yea I make the same sounds and walk the same :P)

Erm somthing else....erm sorry dont read many books so I dont have alot to say :(:P ....

Oh Oh Oh Oh yea I love the blue color (that is why I have blue hair on seraphim with niokaste set :P) (yea my hair same color real life :P )

Well another thing is that I played sacred from the start :) yea had a battle mage with mammon cutter byleth wall and the whole blackstaff set its very shiny and I do big damage also I really liked to trick my friends when playing MP to go to the Big fiery deamon nest in the underworld (yea gained like from 70 to 90 in one day didnt stop playing :P ) ya I also pvped and lost to a drawf because my keyboard didnt respond in time and after that I broke it to 5 pieces :P

Well that is what I could say about my self now I hope I get accepted in this great community because I really like to have fun and as I see so do you guys

GL & HF

Wondeful seeing your app Shadow! With all your posts here, I was hoping you'd apply ^^ It usually takes about about a week for us to come back to you with a response while we do the discussion, expect a pm back from us within this time.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Wondeful seeing your app Shadow! With all your posts here, I was hoping you'd apply ^^ It usually takes about about a week for us to come back to you with a response while we do the discussion, expect a pm back from us within this time.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

yay such a quick response :) :) :) im looking forward to the pm :) :)