Mine Temple Guardian (drawing a pencil)

Here such sketch by a pencil) Temple Guard - is my most favourite hero, and decided to make attempt him to draw. It began only, and I will improve a picture. I ' sorry for my bad English - I am from Russia)

IMG_0380.jpg

Sorry, here I can't insert a picture from photobucket - why?

Sorry, here I can't insert a picture from photobucket - why?

you have to use the link from the field next to the pic, other one doesnt work.

and consider your drawing, my 1st thought about it was "quite nice". no, I dont mean now I think "not nice". you need to do something with his arms, cause firstly I thought the arm with cigarette is his left arm. maybe more shading will correct it. oh, yes. shading. well this drawing seems a bit flat, and again shading would make it more "breathing".

except these points I have no other reservations.

lol at smoke :lol:

TelariTurunen - Many thanks for criticism! I will consider errors and I will process drawing (as it only a sketch).

Erling - Yes, smoking is a nonsense for the mechanism, but I do not think that some human errors are not peculiar to him))) :sweating: and his work is so heavy)) :viking:

good job on both :lol: both have a little edge of humor in it :) (79 kg robot man and the smoke)

good job, havent been many TG drawings around, so please keep them comming :)

I'm glad that you have estimated my sense of humour))) :viking: I do not like to do boring works) Well, the Guard not completely the robot. But only half)) And 79 kg are without amunition)) I like to approach an image of the hero to a reality and to allocate with bad habits - it does characters in something similar to us)) :sweating:

Definitely not a boring pic, I enjoyed it very much. Cigar or cigarette? Stylish first offering for your TG. Thanks for coming here, and sharing this with us.

:P

gogo

Thanks, Gogo! :)

I wish to amuse you still)))

This morning, when I as always played,my daughter has approached to me and has asked: "Mum and what your hero when you switch off game does?" It was necessary to her to draw here such drawing) I Think, my Temple Guardian likes so to to have a rest and simply do nothing))))

IMG_0385.jpg

Kseniya, your tone is very good in the drawings. You must be a 24/7 happy person? :(

Have you considered them adding them to the wiki art section for Sacred 2?

Sacred 2 Fan Art

:P

gogo

Thanks, Gogo! Yes, I do not object - you can add))) Once again thanks! ;)

Kseniya

Sent you a pm now telling you how to add changes to the wiki.

Cheers

:)

gogo

And Schot has done his usual magic...

Ta Dah!

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Fan_Art

:D

gogo

p.s. wow...that part of the wiki has become so beautiful. Everyone has such different wild talents. lol, it's actually a humbling experience for me everytime I visit it. Wish I could draw :4rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks big! I am glad that my drawings are pleasant to you)) I with the husband play by turns, as the computer one. And, when the husband is occupied by game - I draw)) I like to draw the hero similar to us)) It more likely a cartoon)) Now I work over one more drawing - tomorrow probably I will already lay it here))) Thanks big for an estimation)) I Hope, this drawing has cheered you up!))

• 2 weeks later...

One more drawing... The criticism, as it only a sketch before the beginning of the basic work is very necessary. This draw is pleasant to my husband)) :4rofl:

I apologise - the scanner is not present, it was necessary to photograph drawing (((

"Don't play with Temple Guard"))

IMG_0424.jpg

Edited by Kseniya Vogel