Akamir's application

Hey guys!

It's been a couple of post since my welcome message and I figured I'd tell more about me, so I figured this would be the perfect oppertunity.

My name is Richard, I live in the Netherlands as a freelance programmer with a passion for RPG games. I started out playing Final Fantasy 11 about 6 or 7 years ago and have since played pretty much every online RPG there is. I came here to DarkMatters looking for information and I was struck by the amazing community going on here.

I've had the honor of playing with a bunch of you guys and it has been an absolute blast, nothing beats chatting the time away while hacking away at an unsuspecting dragon. :P

Finally!

An excellent application. I was able to meet up with you on the servers, and I enjoyed your positive attitude and energy. I know that Schot has always spoken well of you regarding playing.

I'm happy to see the app, and we'll forward this internally and have an answer for you within a few days.

Cheers!

:P

gogo

Hey hey Akamir! Cool! I really enjoyed runnin around on the servers with yah. Errr, did we actually play at all? I think we just lol'ed on the MP isle the whole time, haha.

*adjusts Akamir's antenna* :P

Hey hey Akamir! Cool! I really enjoyed runnin around on the servers with yah. Errr, did we actually play at all? I think we just lol'ed on the MP isle the whole time, haha.

*adjusts Akamir's antenna* :D

*can now watch CNN*