How to activate a port in Sacred 2 ?

I took the mount quest and now I need to get to the island, but I can not find the ship captain at the north. I read somewhere that the port need to activated by talking with the captain but I can not find him in the village. Someone can tell me where is the captain or I must do a quest to activate the port ?

But activating captain in Thylysium to get to Mount Island is without sens. Map don't reach to that point. At least in my panoramic display (1280x800) I cannot reach there even. If you have that message you can find nearest Captain in

Artamark Gate or same village you talk to decipher map but little on north-west HERE. Simply click on captain (steereing wheel over head) and it show you map. Mount Island is south-west from Seraphim Islands.

You can move the fullscreen-map with the right mouse button and pulling it, you can zoom in with the middle mouse button :).

To activate a port you have to talk to the guy with the steering wheel over his head, just as you activate portals that are not automatically activated when nearing them.

To see parts of the map that don't appear when you first enter the world map view, use the right mouse button to drag the screen... I can't remember which port I used to sail to Mount Island. It might be the one at Urthak's Moxie