Sacred 2 Guide Manager - Release Topic

Which build have you found to be the most dominating so far?

I think the BFG Seraphim is a really powerful build, but as you can read sometimes, even if the Sacred 2 came out a year and a half ago, the memebers here are still finding things that help us going through the game and making builds better and better. There are several examples in the Guides Section.

Heya,

great effort, great program ! :thumbsup:

Never really used it, but am going to look at this more closely, I like it!

On a whole other note... what program are you using for this database?

Greetz

Thanks for your comment. I tried to make something so all builds are written the same way with the same amount of information.

As for the database, the guides are hosted on a server and all the news, the guestbook entries and the guides links are on a MySQL database.

Max

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

in a way it reminds me of the D2Ency ;)

Your program looks much better, where the ency also had Data on monsters and items... pics with description of stats and such. Twas sort of a portable Wiki :gogo:

Is that also possible with your program?

Again, keep up the good work :D

Greetz

Heya,

in a way it reminds me of the D2Ency :twitch:

Your program looks much better, where the ency also had Data on monsters and items... pics with description of stats and such. Twas sort of a portable Wiki :woot:

Is that also possible with your program?

Again, keep up the good work :o

Greetz

The main purpose of my program was to allow people to make builds that would all contain the same amount of information and allow them to follow builds level by level by being said what skill to spend your points.

I didn't really consider the possibility of making it some kind of "portable wiki" when I was creating my program, but I may consider your idea for a future version.

Max

• 4 weeks later...

I am using vista x64, and it crashes with an unhandled exception everytime I click on create a guide. :P

Update: Fixed it. Seems I had to just reinstall the font. :dry:

Edited by malcolm