The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun, I'll catch you on the reset. By that time, I may have my primary gaming project complete.

Ah well died.

I 1 hit grunwald dragon, he got my bark buff of - so a fire golem champ got Nature too. Rest in peace level 77 :cry:

Edited by D-molisher

Damn... Really sorry for your loss D-mo.

Btw, it looked like there was some problems with the ascaron servers tonight. Quite a bit of lag...

Well I had fun until the baby decided she didn't want me to play anymore... :cry:

And that really sucks you died Dmolisher...again^^. You keep killing your toons and forcing me to level up seraphim more. :(

nice video Dmol! :D

Naturist too: R.I.P. :)

Awesome video Schot! I wish my graphics looked that good. :)

ya I have mine turned right down, and frankly Schot's video looks like a completely different game. Seems I must plunder, loot and pillage for some more RAM and graphics :(

(that last sentence was just to allow me an excuse to use the nifty pirate smiley..wooo)

Edit:

and dmol hadn't had a death in a while, so I suppose mother nature was getting confused at this. The natural order of things (dmol=many many chars) had to be restored! Besides, knuckles is giving you a run for your money on the death count...must...keep...first...place.

Edited by Coruskane

Heh, to be truthful though most times I play at Low graphics just to get every bit of FPS possible. ^^ Oh and to keep the heat down on my vid card... :D

We got about 40 minutes to go for this Kami but I'm on a Dark server helping to boost gogo's experience. He's level 78 and trying to reach the min level 80 for today's Kami. Faster gogo, faster! ;)

I guess I'm going to have to catch you guys on the next reset. I'm not so happy with my stormite HE so I started a voodoo dryad who rocked. Unfortunately, I killed her whilst you guys were doing the kami. Did see Zinsho, D-molisher and a couple others in-game, so I did not feel so alone.

I had the foresight to put some extra shrunken heads in the shared stash for the next Dryad. So if anyone is wondering what to get me for my birthday.....

Catch you all in a future kami

Won't be long at all guys. Next Sunday in fact we will be restarting the Kamikaze at level 1. :D

Today's Kamikaze will be underway in about an hour. Level 90-100! Big congratulations to all those who have been able to make it all the way!

I'll keep a free slot for the next kami :D The buggy left click attack has been bugging my inquisitor anyway, so I'll be deleting him.

Edited by Dobri

Awh gogo. That's so sad. :cha (18): I still can't believe it. That Grunwald dragon is a nasty one!

But lol @ comments in game. First we decked your corpse in banners and totems. Then performed a rain dance around you. Zin tested out ragdoll effects by uh... Kicking yer body. Then Zin decided he needed a new shrunken head so umm, sorry! Oh and Charoes' "Hell Monkey" was hungry, eh heh... But we loves yah! :D

Sorry to see your loss Gogo. I'm of two minds about the reset: play with all the new bugs and no Christmas quest, or spend some solo time in SP and see if there are any improvements on the next patch(at the rate of bugs STILL not solved, it's not likely).

I suppose this week the kami sunday will restart and I have a question :) What is the level my toon must start at? Must I be level 1 or I can start from level 2? :)

The reason for this request is based on the fact that when Schot was making mine and gogo's level 2 shoppers he sorta leveled us up to 3 and my level 1 toon can't use level 4 equip I can shop :P

I will abide by the rules though. If I must be level 1, no problems :)

EDIT: On the second thought, I have only 2 level 4 items. So it won't be a problem :)

I'm sooo looking forward to the carnage :)

Edited by Dobri

I'm very tempted to try an Inquisitor for the Kami... however that'd require other people going Dark side... Anyone else interested in being evil?

I'll be playing dual wield seraphim... starting with a biiiiig poleaxe :) Can't wait till Sunday... I've just done the shopping and the toon is wicked :) close to 300 damage, almost 400 armor at level 1 :)

BRING THE BADDIES ON!! :):P