The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

I agree it's impossible to get a start time thats good for everyone. I'd join a new kami today but its fathers day so won't be playing much.^^

Would be cool to do it evil/dark this time... they have always been good/light.

^

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll let others have a discussion on a good time for bringing it back. I wanted to see what the response was first. IF there is a demand, please post a reply within the next 30 minutes.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay on this. We have given Zinsho the position of [D.a.r.k] Event Captain, and he will setup the server and help with organization for this week's Kamikaze.

Good luck with the Dark side of Evol

:)

gogo

The server will be up in a minute or two.

I know it's a couple minutes late this week, but as is obvious the planning was a bit last minute.

I've currently got a "[D.a.r.k] Evil Mount Server" Campaign up, the level 35 TG is sitting at the merchant and the quest is done. The server will go down once kami really starts

The Kami server will be up the moment I get my mount bought (2 accounts help). (Correction, it will be up at the time of the post)

To make sure all is clear, the server is a restart at level 1 in the evil campaign.

[D.a.r.k] Kamikaze Sunday - Evil [Level 1]

Edited by Zinsho

And due to Father's Day interfering with players joining (I'll say it's Father's Day and not just last minute planning not panning out), I'm canceling the Kami this week.

Therefore:

Next week at the usual time we will start the next generation of Kamikaze Sunday.

Evil Side characters starting at level 1. Mounts will be available in a separate server as they were this week.

So find a free character slot and come join in the fun.

Thanks Zin, for setting it all up :) We'll be back online next weekend definitely, we were getting our bandwidth hogs in order today, and are just about finished.

Clear sailing, and looking forward to starting off me first Evol Toon!

gogo

Well I started an Inquisitor for this week/next week. I say we need people playing other classes too, or soul reaver will be useless.

Well I started an Inquisitor for this week/next week. I say we need people playing other classes too, or soul reaver will be useless.

Just imagine an army of black robes destroying everything in sight.

I may opt for an evil TG this time. Haven't had much luck with them, but with all of us fighting together, I just may survive this time.

NOOOOOOOOO not next week! I'm completely unable to play next weekend. For there is Graspop wich I have to attend.

Have a go anyway, not sure if I'll be able to get myself online at all until september/november. Gaming pc isn't going to have internet connection during the summer... Gonna try getting a connection though...

I am really looking forward to next kami as I do not believe I will be able to play very much after that.

All the freedom I have enjoyed with the wife being away the past 4 months is going to way of the dodo. I'll still be able to play during the week, but not so much on the weekends--time for us to be a real family.....perhaps I'll get her hooked on Sacred 2.... :drinks:

I can't join the kami for the next four weeks :woot: -

my son visit me :) and I'm only online ~20-23:30 gmt+1 the rest of the day: playing soccer, Fifa on XBox and lieing on the beach

If anyone need my smith, send me a pm

Edited by Chrona

I'm ready to make a new character and stoked for a gaming session tomorrow. I'll be at the kamikaze for sure if I don't oversleep through most of the afternoon. Come on folks!

Evil it is today everyone!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bring out your best leers, and lascivious grins. This is that perfect opportunity to try the Inquisitor, and see what he can do. I'll get some low level equipment for Inqs and if anyone has starter toon, will pass 'em out.

As well...does anyone here have a silver level toon with mount quest in Camp? If so, can you please find me so I can grab it from you? We can try and keep it open on another server, or, if campaign let's us keep it, we can help peeps get their mount by jumping to other server and then coming back to Kami.

As luca posted, I'm stoked, and ready to leer!

gogo

Evil it is today everyone!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bring out your best leers, and lascivious grins. This is that perfect opportunity to try the Inquisitor, and see what he can do. I'll get some low level equipment for Inqs and if anyone has starter toon, will pass 'em out.

As well...does anyone here have a silver level toon with mount quest in Camp? If so, can you please find me so I can grab it from you? We can try and keep it open on another server, or, if campaign let's us keep it, we can help peeps get their mount by jumping to other server and then coming back to Kami.

As luca posted, I'm stoked, and ready to leer!

gogo

I am almost ready - but soo am looking for my class ride.

So far all day I only met evil Inquisitor and they didnt use class mount, bummer.

Edited by D-molisher

Heya,

probably not this week.... or I delete my Dryad and restart her evil... might do so :)

Otherwise ima wait to see if I can someextra char slots.

Greetz

I have quite a bit of extra gold from Zinsho on the previous attempt last Sunday. If anybody needs some virtual cash, come by the Kami channel and I'll be happy to help out.