The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That gogovirus must be digitally transmitted, because I had to stay at home for today. I was not feeling good yesterday either. Hopefully, I'll be in good condition to return to work tomorrow morning.

It's that special day of the week again, and the Kami has landed!

Levels 40-50 Only please for the start, and this week's turn out is already looking good.

Come claim your place now!

kamipeeps.jpg

Happy Kami

:tongue:

gogo

We're now all splitting up and going for the AScaron Employees quest...long one, but lots of fun and we all get to travel around the world with everyone having to find the employees :)

kp1600.jpg

kp2600.jpg

DRAGON DOWN!

kp5.jpg

Gosh, I miss the Kami. I had to settle for the Octagolomus in campaign mode. I wish Ascaron had made the closed campaign a little more party friendly, too. Unless you are almost exactly at the same spot in the campaign, it really is pointless to work together. Oh well, maybe the server consolidation is coming soon.

Gial, I'm hoping it comes as soon as possible. We miss you, and you were a devout attendee of the kami. Hopefully it won't be too long, and you'll be able to join up with the gang.

And... the Ascaron Employees quest has now taken my small party comprised of me and Schot to the desert where we meed this indianna jones wanna be ^^

The rest of the server is all split up into small parties, scouring all of Ancaria in search of the missing Employees!

kp3600.jpg

:)

gogo

That was quite the quest workout eh. Whew! I had loads of fun doing the Epic Office Quest. 89 employees to find. After we got the quest started we split up in 2's and chose different regions to track down the employees. Me and gogo for example took care of the Swamp region while other pairs took care of other regions. Kudos to Knuckles for single handedly completing the High Elf region. Awesome fun to everyone who was there. I had a great time and now that I know so much more about it I'm eager to try it again some day. :)

Great pics gogo. Love the first one with us in the cave with the switch. Almost Indiana Jones-ish. ^^

Here's a quick video of us crazy Ascaron Fans relaxin in the lounge. Was that a dead body on the ground in there? :viking:

Kamikaze Ascaron Fans taking a break *cough cough*

Me and auro in party, made a vid for you:

We did finish Office quest in around 1 h 30 mins for 8 man - not bad.

Too bad all couldnt get rewards though.

Edited by Schot

That's a wonderful video Dmol. Thank you! :viking: In fact it's so wonderful that I edited your post so it could be embeded, hehe. Presently we don't have an embed function for Xfire videos but the quality is fantastic! You can't bet that I'll have a new function added VERY soon to allow embeding Xfire.

Cheers!

Dmol., the video's great. And I like the resolution offered with Xfire. I'm not getting any sound though.. is it supposed to have it? And schot... that smokey room video is incredible. I"ve never seen the toons all up close like that with so many of us in an area.

:)

gogo

Awh viper. You missed an awesome one. That quest we did, Ancestor's Chambers, was amazing. The underground city is so well designed and tons of fun to run through. I'm definitely going to do it again. :P Great video Dmol!

Here we are about to enter the Underground city. :)

KamiAncesChambers.jpg

Uhm a side remark :

In ancestors chambers the mage champs reflect ranged dammage, so watch yourself if ranged.

P.S. Also reflect ca´s - they reflected Tangled wine on my nature build in gold today too.

Edited by D-molisher

That city run was fantastic

This is definitely one of the jewels of the game. Anyone who hasn't run this quest is missing out on wonders. Ugh..too bad about their evil abilities to reflect ranged damage

owch

:friends3:

gogo

Had to leave this week early after two and a half hours, but just before I left:

gar600.jpg

Scorp Down!

:blink:

gogo

p.s. that's my little seraphim pointing the gun. Go Gun Girl ^^

The Kamikaze Sunday server has been opened! 1 hour to go folks. :D I gotta run out the door for a bit but I'll be back REAL fast.

The Kamikaze Sunday server has been opened! 1 hour to go folks. ;) I gotta run out the door for a bit but I'll be back REAL fast.

OK killed scorpion and soon harpy .

Doing some bosses to pass time :D

Good party.