The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

Exactly as put said, no problem with anyone lower than level 20. We've a strict limit on level 20 for this kami though, If anyone has higher levels that they want to bring in, we're going to ask that you wait until the median has reached your level and then it would safer.

And please everyone, this the kami isn't the place to just show in the server and then go off on your own to level up or do personal project

The Kamikaze is our social event, we'd like to get everyone in teams and run quests so that it's fun.

We hope everyone understands that all participants each play important contributory roles. There are only a limited number places per Kami, and we'd like to see everyone making their slot one that counts, is fun, and enjoyable.

If you're trying to talk to me and/or Brad (Schot) please remember that we're probably also talking to many others at the same time, and it's easy for us to miss commentary in the game chat as with so many peeps talking at once, the scrolling is almost a blur.

If you are trying to reach us and you think it's important, please "whisper" to us so that we can more easily see it.

Almost Kami time, get on the dancing shoes folks!

:)

gogo

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be there this week either :) A friend is coming to format my pc, so I won't be able to play at that moment, after it though, I'll be getting in... with a level 8, that's the highest level left alive online...

edit: typo that would basically murder my sentence

Edited by Arperum

Our first stop was Christmas Island. We've now split up into two parties, and are trying to save the holiday. lol, I missed the money shot cuz I pressed wrong button...but heres some of the group on the approach.

kc1.jpg

gogo

Along the road to the Yeti Boss...this guy's tough...nervous ^^

kc2.jpg

gogo

On the Menu as the man course if, of course, Walther. The display of firewpower is awesome. You had to be there:

kc3.jpg

gogo

Awesome snaps gogo. No videos from me this weekend. I'm a slacker. :D

The xmas island run turned out way better than I expected. At first the final present was a bit of a disappointment because everything that came out of the box was for SW. Boo hoo... But almost with a bit of Christmas Ogre magic the box bugged and spat out even more. Different character sets this time but sadly still nothing for my TG. We carried on leaving xmas island behind with me shuffling my feet. As we headed toward Orcish Byway the words "Handing Out Presents" appeared on my screen which I knew very well what was meant. More xmas sets had miraculously sprung from the box once again! Mere seconds later Max said to me something like, "Schot, xmas set for you." I asked if he was still on xmas island and he said, nope. It came from a Goblin he just killed. My eyes lit up and I dashed over to him.

"It really IS Christmas. ...again. Thank you Christmas Ogre!" *Holding my snowball up high* :)

Next week's Kamikaze will be a minimum of level 20 and a maximum of level 30. See you's there!

It's hard to say this, but I won't be there for the next Kami (Feb. 22nd). I wanted to be there to try my latest character and have fun with you.

I work on Sundays like once a month, and next Sunday is the one I have to work. :P

Max

No worries, Max. This is just barely the beginning of the Kamikaze Sundays. They ran for a long time for Sacred, and we're not going anywhere. Keep us in mind while yer slogging it away for those loonies, and we'll be looking forward to meeting up with you again for the Kami Sunday after, and there's always weekdays.

:P

gogo

You'll be missed Max. :)

As for me and gogo we'll be heading onto a Silver server shortly so that we can level our characters to 30 for tomorrow. :P

You'll be missed Max. :viking:

As for me and gogo we'll be heading onto a Silver server shortly so that we can level our characters to 30 for tomorrow. :P

I think I'll come play with you (to play with my level 16 seraphim) if you don't mind.

Max

Absolutely. It would be a pleasure Max. Though I haven't gotten on the servers yet, heh. I realized I needed to make some adjustments to our Kami guidelines and whatnot. Doh! Work work work.

Speaking of which here's the Kamikaze Guidelines. :P

(Most important is that participants must be level 20-30)

Come one come all. The next generation of Kamikaze Sunday is on it's way! This is an event to be enjoyed by all so feel free to join in and have some fun. :viking:

This weeks Kamikaze Sunday will be held on a password protected private server.

Region: EU Lobby

Mode: Closed NET HardCore(HC)

Character Level: 20-30 (Not lower than 20 -to- Not higher than 30)

Difficulty : Silver

Password: dark

The server will be set up at sometime between GMT 16:00 and 17:00 by Schot. The actual event will begin at GMT 17:00 but participants are welcome to enter the server as soon as it is available to do various preparations, sharing and chat.

General Rules and Guidelines:

1. Please understand this event's primary focus is about playing in a party and not about solo play.
  2. Respect the present week's character level requirement.
  3. Participants should be able to understand English for the sake of gameplay communication such as organizing a boss run.
  4. Your lag is our lag so please please please make sure that only sacred is running and no other programs to reduce possible lag.
  5. Players both young and old are a part of the community and so we ask that there be no swearing, spitting or excessively loud gum-chewing.

To share your thoughts in coming Kamikaze's or past please share them with us on this topic ->HERE<-.

Time Conversions:

KamiSun12pm.gif

Kamikaze server is now open! Password is dark. We have an hour before we take off so come on in and prepare your characters if you need to. :)

We're going to give a bit of a boss run a try. Aaaaall of them! :) Well there may be a few we won't be able to do in MP free play but whatever is there shall be paid a visit by our Kami hoodlums. ^^

Required level to enter is 20-30 for today.