The Return of Kamikaze Sunday - Sacred 2!

Schot

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesome. Ok, I'm totally hooked on party play. So much action on screen. Now if only I can get my TG to behave and actually pull off some decent damage. :) Well we got some pretty wicked video from our boss bashing adventure. 11 different bosses caught on video and taken down by an angry mob. :) Us! Me, gogo, Putrescine, Viper and Zin teamed up and took down those big bad bosses. It was quite the spectacle!

Videos are on the way. :)

P.s.

Here's a screenshot from one of the videos I'm working on. Taken from our battle against the Banshee:

Godspell in mid cast showing a bit of a blur/blast effect on screen

KamiBanshee-1.jpg

It looks like you had so much fun today, I wish I was there :)

I hope we'll do some boss run again someday (maybe the next Kami?)

Max

It was loads of fun Max. I wish you could have been there but we'll do it again. There always next week. :)

As promised, here's one of the many boss battles I captured. The 5 five of us take on the Banshee. OoooOOOoooh. After the battle I let the recording continue to show off our too cool toons and the using the custom camera options I've set in my game. Enjoy the view. This will be my first true Youtube HD vid. *crosses fingers*

But Erling, you WERE there, you're even in the movie. Can't you see your name in the chatlog?

-chuckles-

Be great to have more people, although we'll need to make more than one boss hunting party.

But Erling, you WERE there, you're even in the movie. Can't you see your name in the chatlog?

-chuckles-

Be great to have more people, although we'll need to make more than one boss hunting party.

eee...

I were there 10 minutes before dinner :) and to low level ish... and I didnt do anything but messing around on isle and buying a mount

Oh man. I wish you could have been to the first one Viper. Omg it was pretty insane. 11 players playing side by side makes for tons of fun and loads of on screen action. We'll have to try that again some time. At least for a little while. :)

Here's another video!

Kamikaze Kings vs. the Grunwald Dragon :o

That was the best kamikaze for me ever. And the group of everyone all together in that BOSS hunt was awesome. lol, I even got a kick out of the rivalry tween the guys for the kill :)

Schot the movie is fantastic. You're really getting a handle on this, and HD...wow It's probably the best ingame video made yet of Sacred 2.

And there is NO other Sacred 2 ingame video out there yet....with this kind of brilliance. Just seeing five people in a party all taking out a boss together elevates Sacred 2 to a competitive level with other mmorpgs out there.. at no online costs.

Erling... lol you WERE in the servers...weren't you running quests with the tweens you? ;)

A great event, next one's coming up again in a few days, and looking forward to meeting up with y'all again.

Woot!

:o

gogo

Actually a lot of that work was Putrescine with his club... according to the 12 boss kills to his name at the kami... and no, I'm not upset at all that he kept getting killing blows. Not at all.

Actually in all honesty I'm not, just fun to say that in context.

I'll see how next week goes, but I think there is a good probability of either the following outcomes:

1. I won't make the minimum level requirement

2. I'll have to park the toon due to feelings of being a fifth wheel and/or having no party to join

3. I may have to upgrade just to have a reliable machine that won't continually disconnect/ctd etc. Odd that I don't have that issue in Single Player or doing solo MP online sessions

Keep strong DaveO, try and find onliners as much as possible for Silver Play, there actually seems to be a great number of peeps during after work hours at least my time, and experience comes much faster.

The Boss run was simply fantastic. There is nothing in this game that approaches taking out huge dragons with your friends in a group. Seeing everyone's buffs all going at the same time is magical. You feel, with everyone there all working together like you're part of something bigger and this is where Sacred 2 really shines as an MP game. The banter, trading, gameplay all really come together when you have this many friends all online at once.

Hoping to see the gang there, and a little bird tells me we'll have more friends this week than ever!

:lol:

gogo

p.s. Put on three levels this week woo hoo! But Big winner was Zinsho with his marvelous experience rings :)

Gogo, I've told you before. +experience does speed things up as long as it doesn't delay kill speed at all.

Since I'm shopping for it as a secondary mod (I won't take rings with +experience if the other mod isn't useful for me) I can add 25% or so quite easily without affecting my killing speed to any noticeable degree.

and 25% is the same as running Mentor Potions half the time, 50% is constant mentors and more than 50% is truly free experience (since you get more than the effect of a mentor potion) especially since you can add another 50% to it just like that.

Angel, it's coming up this weekend on Sunday. On the day itself, the recurring event will have a timer spawned at the top of this forum. If you've got a level forty toon, we'd love to meet up.

Cheers

:P

gogo

About 2 hours to go. :P

I was thinking that it might be fun to try and complete the Ascaron Fan quest by splitting up into pairs and talking to all the required NPC's. Not sure if that can work though... I know that some folks wanted to fight bosses again and I know that I would love to get some more videos of the bosses. ^^

We'll see! :devil:

awwww my dumb cold cough you name it got in the way today...but I was able to make it on for a few mins before I had to pass out but left my toon on the server to help out with experience.

Hope everyone had a great time, and levels came on sweet.

:devil:

gogo

Well with a bit of effort after the 'end' (And after checking with Schot) I hit 50. And I can say that when the server closed Ancaria was free of Bosses. The only 2 that didn't get hit were the Undead Legion and the Invoker since they have quest chains. But every other boss and mini boss (including xmas island) fell to the Kami.

Nicely done you guys. Oh you even got the xmas island, lol. Man you were busy. Gratz on getting so many of those bosses in one go. :) I unfortunately was under attack by a life threatening gogovirus. Still recovering. :P I did manage a couple though with the help of Arperum and Telari.

Always a blast guys! Looks like it's going to be a Level 40-50 event next week. I've got HUGE tweaking to do on my faulty TG. Might even start a new TG and try to get to level 50 by Sunday. :devil:

I'd like to try and do the Ascaron Office quest if we're up to it. :)

Nicely done you guys. Oh you even got the xmas island, lol. Man you were busy. Gratz on getting so many of those bosses in one go. :) I unfortunately was under attack by a life threatening gogovirus. Still recovering. :P I did manage a couple though with the help of Arperum and Telari.

Always a blast guys! Looks like it's going to be a Level 40-50 event next week. I've got HUGE tweaking to do on my faulty TG. Might even start a new TG and try to get to level 50 by Sunday. :devil:

I'd like to try and do the Ascaron Office quest if we're up to it. :)

mm my Dryad died like 2 hours before kami so.. lame, im starting a new TG to reach 50, hurry so we can team up if u do aswell :)