Von Bek's Application for Clan [D.a.r.k] Sacred

Well, hello all. I'm finally applying for membership after about a year and a half of coming here. I just started posting with Sacred 2 and I loved this site during Sacred. The community is fantastic and I've been hearing a lot about online adventures and I'd wish to get in on some of them :D

1. Favorite pizza topping: Chicken and Mushroom

2. Favorite Drink: Cranberry Juice or Milk

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from: Searched for a Sacred Wiki and found you guys through the "Community" link. Kept coming back because of the activity.

4. Most favorite book ever: Cleric Quintet by R.A. Salvatore

5. Favorite movie of all time: Well, I'd have to say the LOTR Tril. . . or Labyrinth!

6. Current Favorite Game: Sacred 2

7. All time best video game ever played: Hmm. . . Either Sacred 1 or 2.

8. Favorite sport or hobby: Painting (More of my job, but I love it)

9. What do you want for your birthday: Nothing in particular. I tell people not to get me anything.

10. Do you know anyone from our forum: Not personally, but I've spoken to several in the forums.

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member: Um. . . I'd have to say either Schot or Erling

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship: Sure do.

Hi Von Bek, and great seeing your application here! I've been reading a lot of your posts in the forum over the last few weeks. Kinds words you have about the community and there's always place for people with great spirit.

We're playing in the HC servers, so whip out the pepto bismol and get ready for some action!

We're going to forward this application internally and start up a discussion thread there. Best thing for you to do at this point is meet up with a few of the members in bronze/silver servers to see what we're like. We use the Time To Play thread to inform others when we're hitting the servers, and this way we can hook up.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Oh nice choice in movie's. Labrinth! Yaaaay! My all time fave childhood movie. I'm sure I've seen it hundreds of times, hehe. "...and my kingdom is great... ... You have no power over me!" or "I'll turn you into a Prince. Prince of The Bog of Eternal Stench!". Ah fond memories. :D

Wow. You've been watching and reading a long time. I'm glad you decided to join in the fun Von Bek. Well then I should be off to cast my vote! I'll see you on the servers soon Von Bek. :)

Oh nice choice in movie's. Labrinth! Yaaaay! My all time fave childhood movie. I'm sure I've seen it hundreds of times, hehe. "...and my kingdom is great... ... You have no power over me!" or "I'll turn you into a Prince. Prince of The Bog of Eternal Stench!". Ah fond memories. :D

Wow. You've been watching and reading a long time. I'm glad you decided to join in the fun Von Bek. Well then I should be off to cast my vote! I'll see you on the servers soon Von Bek. :)

Or, "Chilly down, chilly down with the Wild Gang!"