Temple Guardian Questions

Don't see much info on this character.

Anybody use this one?

Found him a pain after you kill someone.

He always wants to go there, quite often walking into a bunch of enemies.

Is there any way he will remain stationary when shooting?

Edited by gogoblender

To stand still while shooting you can hold down CTRL and fire in the direction you want to shoot, but this is also buggy at times..

I built a TG that was invulnerable using one fo the guides on this site.. I could pretty much stand there and my heath regenerated so fast that I didnt have to worry about it anymore.. I could stand toe to toe against a boss.. go afk for a few mins.. come back and still be full health...

Ofcourse I had the damage output of a 3 year old girl :) but it was nice not having to worry about your health..

The big selling point of this was

"Battle Aura: specced Bronze, either one works well. I went with Atk boost because I knew that I would have low dps going this way I wasnt going to be using ant Combat Arts

Silver:Repair.. this is great. it slowly regenerates your hitpoints..

Gold: Permanent , makes it so you can use this buff as one of your Concentration buffs..

=====

I use Battle Aura.. and Untouchable force mostly as my 2 main buffs .. UT acts like my PBAOE <point blank area of effect> .. it does damage to all the mobs around me while im wacking away on one..

Specced Untouchable force:

B:Stun <stunned = no damage taken from that npc>

S:Reduced attack speed.. slower attacks = less damage from the npc = less healing my other buff has to do.

G: Crumble.. I went with that one so that Ranged attackers couldnt get in their damage.. it causes some ranged projectiles to poof before hitting me..

With just those 2 buffs.. I have been pretty much invincible.. at higher lvls I hear there's a chance of getting 1 shotted from certain skills that the bosses have, but you can use your other skills to boost your resistances etc.. Its an all around fun char to play,

Also if you boost Deathly Spears.. thats more Area of Effect damage around you.. groups of mobs usually dont stand a chance...

Edited by sirpennywise

Greetings! :) I play emple Guardian)). I consider that it is the most effective and interesting hero. I study Swords and I strengthen a power board. Now at it 20 level)) I pass with it all quests are my principle in game) God - the Lumen) Therefore my Guardian more likely the pacifist) By the way you heard the audiobook on game? And so he has a name) His name is Goth) But my Guardian I named Kenth)) heh)

Edited by Kseniya Vogel

Have found holding ctrl down to stay in place works ok, but when being hit, you cannot renew your health.

Tried Xmas Island at level 16 and got slaughtered.

The first boss killed me with one swipe, so left that area and will return when stronger.

Have not been able to find battle aura and some of the other ones sirpenny suggested.

Character doesn't have much good weaponry or armor. Blah. Help.

Have not been able to find battle aura and some of the other ones sirpenny suggested.

If you're looking for a particular rune that you've not found yet, go to a runemaster & convert some runes that you don't want to use for the one you're looking for.

Also keep in mind that battle aura DOES NOT come through runes - it is a modification of the combat art called Combat alert. It is the final mod that allows it to become "Battle Aura", which is a buff :4rofl:

Edited by Dobri