Pyrobelle's Application - Clan [D.a.r.k] Sacred 2

ok ok ok,

im officially sacred 2 whipped and I think its time for me to join a clan to see what its like playing in a group situation (rather than the only thing keeping me compony is my fire demon buff :) )

also, im ever so frightened of HC, but after some words of inspiration from gogoblender, I think it might be time to lose my HC virginity. obviously I will be wearing protection :)

so heres my quiz filled out honestly . . .

1. Favorite pizza topping - Chicken, Mushroom, Pinapple and Salami all at once.

2. Favorite Drink - Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lots of ice, A dash of Lime and a bit of tonic (not too much tonic)

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? - The Official Sacred 2 Forums

4. Most favorite book ever - PiHkal (its not a book so much as a reference, but it was one of my favouite reads

5. Favorite movie of all time. - Legend (its oldschool and lame . . . but its the typical fantasy I love so much)

6. Current Favorite Game? - SACRED 2

7. All time best video game ever played - toss up between Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

8. Favorite sport or hobby? - Ballet (thats right, Pyrobelle is actually a male dancer . . . and hetrosexual! . . . :)

9. What do you want for your birthday? ASUS P5N-T Deluxe MOBO & an Intel E8400 . . . 3 9800GTX+ 1GB OC'd GPU's to go with it would be nice

10. Do you know anyone from our forum? no not personally, would love to get to know some of you lot tho :)

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? have to say gogoblender, d.a.r.k's no. 1 member :)

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? I do (am I married now?)

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

:)

Noone stays a virgin long forever in HC! :)

I'm delighted to see your application! And I'm sure you'll enjoy the gang. We'll forward this application internally and have an answer for you within a few days.

Keep up with the energy and great posts, and see if you can hook up with us on the servers to see what we're like.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Great to see your application. Hope it all goes well. :)

A HC virgin and using protection no less. :)

I remember in the days of S1 the virgin protection was called ALT+F4. :)

A strange thing back then was every time someone over spawned BC they always went for there virgin protection with there left hand game veterans included. :)

By the way does Sacred 2 have a virgin protection?

Lovely birthday hopes...

Although personally I might go with an I7 chip (920 if buying myself, the extreme if it were a gift)... 12gb of DDR3 ram... and 3x GTX 295's. But that'd be one of those I really really really really really love you gifts... (Anyone who's seen Best Buy ads... think a step past the most they ever get to, passing out from pleasure).

Awesome to see your application Pyrobelle. You're gonna do great in HC. Just you wait and see. After a few games in HC you'll never look back. :) Oh and as for new improved *cough* protection *cough*... There's the handy F12 key that will teleport you away to safety. Though it is kinda slow... I've nearly died several times in mid teleport. Oh and sometimes the game will sort of freeze/pause mid teleport. But not the enemies! They keep pounding away with loads of red numbers flyin off the screen. Aaaaaaah! :o

*Notices Pyrobelle's expression of horror*

Oh uuuuuh. Just kidding it's a piece of cake. A walk in the park. Just sign here, it'll be great! *Header Reads: "Last Will and Testament" * :)

Hi Pyro, great seeing the new toon!

However, please remember that potential Clan initiates can wear the tag only after receiving word from us regarding their nomination. Please wait for confirmation from us regarding use of the tag as per our rules regarding whether your nomination was accepted or not.

Cheers!

:o

gogo

I THOUGHT I should have asked about that before I went ahead and did it. just wanted to start that char off first WITH the tag so I didnt have to start all over again.

sorry bout that, ill go back to my other toons while you decide if im in or not.

Ahh thanks Pyro! No worries, mate. We've just got the discussion thread running, and it doesn't take too long...just a few more days.

Your spirited enthusiasm is appreciated and respected

Cheers!

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

just a friendly bump to let you all know im still alive.

im sorry I havnt been on the HC servers at all lately guys, the reason being the ping I get here (down under) sits at about 2000 and spikes to about 20 000.

consequently HC has gone from a fun and thrilling experience to just downright horrific and frustrating.

im still on the SC servers playing with another group of buddies. so if anyone has a SC toon let me know and id be happy to catch up with you.

I reallllly hope ascaron have one more look into more servers once there done with the console relese of the game. the time I did spend playing with you guys was very enjoyable and wont be forgotten.

Pyro.

Wish I know how to get u guys into playing with u, I cant find anyone online, when using the search button, not to mention the playing hours or where u guys are playing.

That's a shame about the lag Pyro. I read that the Aussie's in general have it pretty bad. :) I totally understand as it can quickly spoil the fun. Know that you are missed. :) As for SC there may be something in it to do... ^^

Don't be shy though. Come by the Kamikaze gear up time and give us a quick hello. We might even have some gear to offer. We can transfer from SC to HC and so forth after all.

@AngelShade:

For myself I often start playing at 9-10pm which would be 4-5am where you are. Not the best time at all eh, haha. The Kamikaze Sunday event should be able to work for you though. Your time it would be 7pm. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
That's a shame about the lag Pyro. I read that the Aussie's in general have it pretty bad. :P I totally understand as it can quickly spoil the fun. Know that you are missed. :) As for SC there may be something in it to do... ^^

Don't be shy though. Come by the Kamikaze gear up time and give us a quick hello. We might even have some gear to offer. We can transfer from SC to HC and so forth after all.

@AngelShade:

For myself I often start playing at 9-10pm which would be 4-5am where you are. Not the best time at all eh, haha. The Kamikaze Sunday event should be able to work for you though. Your time it would be 7pm. ;)

Yeah lately I have been big on bringing in a semi virgin Inquisitor and getting lag raped by large higher level mobs. Makes me want to cry and go back to my all powerful godlike Shadow Warrior! Anyways awsome to see new blood and catch up in game!