Guys and Gals of Sacred 2?

Why is it that the 3 sacred females are all hot babes.....and the males are: a robot dog, a zombie, and an evil dude in a hood?

I'm not bothered by it but I think it is funny :)

maybe the majority of the devs were/are men? no need for them to put "male" eye candy in.

selfish I think.

im male myself but im pretty sure if I was a girl id be abit upset.

PS imo HE is way hotter than the Seraphim.

I had prefered if you could choose what gender each class was, but as it now the omly thing that bothers me a little is that it seems like the guys is ''supposed'' to be evil and the gals ''supposed'' to be good, thats how it looks like for me in the selection screen anyway

I totally agree with Erling's assumption. The male chars are supposed to be simply evil. Makes me remember a funny thing I read somewhere... Maybe I still have it on pics in my pc...

This is for the girls:

fgirlsmz3.th.jpg

And this is for the boys:

fmenry0.th.jpg

So I guess ascaron made the right decision... :)

Actually Seraphim is the plural form of Seraph who are Biblical angels, which were mostly male. There are quite a few games that respresent male angelic beings quite nicely.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

Tyrael from Diablo 3 is a good example.

The Seraphim in Sacred are really more akin to Valkyrie, the winged handmaidens of Odin, who conducted the souls of slain heros to Valhalla.

Edited by Cygnus

Here's some more information on the subject (since I believe that Erling postel e cute cherubim there):

What Are Cherubim and Seraphim?

Cherubim and seraphim are winged creatures that appear in Scripture and make their most memorable appearances in the visions of Ezekiel (1:4-28, 10:3-22), Isaiah (6:2-6), and John (Rev 4:7). Although not specifically called angels, cherubim and seraphim are revealed as living creatures or heavenly beings whose primary purpose is to worship God at His throne.

Cherubim (also called cherubs) are revealed as powerful guards or attendants to the divine throne. God placed cherubims and a flaming sword at the garden of Eden to guard the way of the tree of life (Genesis 3:24). In the tabernacle and also the temple, gold cherubim on the mercy seat signified the presence of God (Exodus 37:7-9; Numbers 7:89; Psalm 80:1).

In Ezekiel's vision, he saw cherubim as living creatures next to the throne of God, worshipping and serving Him. The cherubim had four faces: man, lion, ox and eagle, although Ezekiel 10:14 replaces the face of the ox with the face of a cherub. Each living creature possessed four wings, two of which covered their bodies, and two of which extended upward. They traveled on what appeared to be a "wheel in the middle of a wheel" (Ezekiel 1:16) and went in any direction with great speed like a flash of lightning. Their appearance was brilliant like fire and their wings made noise like a great waterfall. What was Ezekiel's reaction? He fell on his face, completely overtaken by the glory of the Lord.

Seraphim only appear in Isaiah's vision. Isaiah saw the Lord sitting on a throne, and seraphims stood over the throne crying out, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: His glory is the fullness of the whole earth" (Isaiah 6:3 — literal translation).

Seraphim means the burning ones or flying serpents. They were similar to cherubim but had six wings, two of which covered their face, two of which covered their feet, and with two wings they flew. What was Isaiah's reaction? He said, "Woe is me...I am a man of unclean lips" (Isaiah 6:5). He saw his own inadequacy and sinfulness when he encountered the holiness of God! But then one of the seraphim touched Isaiah's lips with a live coal from the altar, and God gave Isaiah a message for the people of Judah.

NOW WHERE'S MY seraphim WITH 6 WINGS:) Give it to me or else... :)

Edited by Dobri

Its very simple why the female characters are so sexy and why the male ones are all evil.

Everyone starts playing the female ones then mid battle they keep zooming in to take a closer look at the toon and end up dead. Repeat this 5-10 time and the only toon you will look for next is a male evil character to give the game a big pay back for dieing so much. :)

Why is it that the 3 sacred females are all hot babes.....and the males are: a robot dog, a zombie, and an evil dude in a hood?

Probably a direct result from the pole they took at the SIF a long time ago. They asked their target market what it wanted, and then provided it.

What interesting question! Long laughed) :4rofl: I Think, it is made to draw attention of men to characters-girls)) Well and if the guy plays for the man - that to him all the same as ihis hero looks)) Hm... Though in my opinion man's characters in game not so strange or ugly) At them are the charm)Especially at some)) :P

Edited by Kseniya Vogel