Your Favorite Part Of Sacred 2

hmm..must be human area. I like gloomy, dark, dunk,funk and thick forests..werewolf and ghost forest/city was just like that.

May I tell which I liked least?

I am not fully completed this but those dragon caves was very multisuperboring.

I can say which is the part I like THE LEAST... Swamp. All that water makes your Blazing tempest pretty much unusable

Yeah I hate the swamps too for the same dang reason....and also the Olms (I hate those).

Back on topic, I like the Human Region.

And the Blind Guardian Concert was...amazing:) Hell Yeah it was!

Max

I LOVE orcs. :)

And I must say the best part of the game is actually the intro imo. (I'm watching it over and over again. Almost more addictive than the game itself :))

I second the opinion on the intro. I just wish mu cpu was better - the sound sometimes tends to cut off :)

War it's now or never,

We shall stand together

One by one

This world is Sacred!

The general design of the whole game is what I really like most I think. Second fave thing would probably have to be CA modifications and item modifiers. Sooo many ways to modify your character's powers. :)

Been thinking on this a long time and other than the obvious answer being I love the community I was stumped. I had thought about my sniping exploits but that was just something to kill time (if you don't know what I'm referring to just catch me in-game and I'll show you :) )

After lengthy contemplation it has to be Werewolf Rolling ! "I know most of you are saying What?, what the heck is werewolf rolling?" Well there's this really steep hill in the SE Swamp area and after killing a werewolf they roll very nicely down the hill. I typically 'bump' them to help out. I can spend hours leveling just doing this.

For a more serious answer I have to say the CA Enhancements. I really like the variety and makes for a lot of re-playability

Actually, if you download RAD Game tools, you can play it yourself. RAD Game tools is free for personal use and you can watch it with it directly from the install folder\videos folder. You also get to watch it with the best quality there is, along with the intro and the outros.

Hmmm favorit spot, tough 1.

My favorit quest is ghost city, cool quest - good mood / graphics. Nr 2 is the Dream Vampire quest in swamp.

Favorit xp runnning area is Grunwald / south swamp.

The coolest looking place for me is : The hidden temple at waterfall in orc area, super good view from the bridge.

Who other than me think about head jumping in pond far under you :blink:

P.S. The CA graphics are super cool. Different ones for each type of weap: Ranged - sword or bare hand.

Soooooooo Cooooooooool

Edited by D-molisher
After lengthy contemplation it has to be Werewolf Rolling !

Oh that reminds me... Kobold punting! :bow: Well it can actually be done with any enemy but punting enemies has got to be the most hilarious thing I've seen. Sending enemies Bang Zoom up to the moon that is. There is nothing more satistfying than to see your killing blow send an enemy flying off the screen. I mean they can go waaaay far away. I think all the heroes can do it. You just use your hero's "quick move" CA on an enemy that you defeated a split second before. Your quick movement over the falling enemy will send it flying. I haven't mastered the technique yet but I'm certain it could be made into an Ancarilympic sport. :)

After lengthy contemplation it has to be Werewolf Rolling !

Oh that reminds me... Kobold punting! :bow: Well it can actually be done with any enemy but punting enemies has got to be the most hilarious thing I've seen. Sending enemies Bang Zoom up to the moon that is. There is nothing more satistfying than to see your killing blow send an enemy flying off the screen. I mean they can go waaaay far away. I think all the heroes can do it. You just use your hero's "quick move" CA on an enemy that you defeated a split second before. Your quick movement over the falling enemy will send it flying. I haven't mastered the technique yet but I'm certain it could be made into an Ancarilympic sport. :)

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll give it a go.