Mystic's Application to Clan D.A.R.K. Sacred 2

Hello, I'm interested in MP HC, and D.A.R.K. seems like a good clan to be part of for doing that. My online account is actually *Mystic* - I had to add the asterisks because someone else was already registered as Mystic.

1. Favorite pizza topping - Mushrooms

2. Favorite Drink - Mountain Dew

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? From the Official Sacred Forum

4. Most favorite book ever - The Shadow Rising in the Wheel of Time series

5. Favorite movie of all time - Aliens

6 Current Favorite Game? Sacred 2 :P

7. All time best video game ever played - Tomb Raider

8. Favorite sport or hobby? Writing

9. What do you want for your birthday? Enlightenment

10. Do you know anyone from our forum? Not yet, I would like to meet a number of members online

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? I hope to earn that trust through playing online with some of the members here, but have yet to meet them

If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? Yes

Hi Mystic, and great seeing your application! There's some great topics going in the Intro section of the forum which you can hit easily and get to know our members that way...great way of warming up to the gang. And as per the pms with you I'll be playing in Silver servers tonight tween six and seven pm so we can level up together and hang.

We're going to forward this application internally, and will have a response for you back within a few days after we get the discussion/vote thread going regarding probation with Clan D.a.r.k Sacred

Cheers!

:P

gogo