Sacred 2 and Hamachi works! (confirmed)

grhmpf... :)

Spunky and me wanted to try pvp...

First, open-net seemed to don't work.

Then, we tried Hamachi.

... And we got nothing better. :(

I think it's the fault of my windows 7...

Any idea, anybody ? :(

Win 7 mate, most probably. Or - to be more specific there is no updated version of hamachi for win 7 yet.

Try joining my network though (darkmatters, pass darkmatters) on hamachi, maybe we'll be able to work smth out.

• 3 weeks later...
Still getting things set up our end but alot closer now v:)

Have set it up and need to just test it out now :viking:

Edited by Groosum
  • 5 weeks later...

anyone else game for trying to make a hamachi server? all the above ones are full :guns: Nd I can't play online... as I couldn't find this game anywhere at shops here only consoles, so I aquired it via, *ahem* alternate methods. I've made a server with my mate, and it was lag free, tho he isn't always available, using hamachi 1.0.1.5, as a guide I saw for making Call of Duty reccomended this version, nd I followed the instructions for that to double check this game'd work.

Edited by AussieBoB

Check this out "Tunngle" more seem to be here plus , it's better in my opinion than hamachi. I have moved away from Hamachi and myself and good friend have been successfully playing games for a little while now.

• 3 weeks later...
is it possible that we have any problems with the ports of rooter?I mean,is it possible that we have to do anything else in the rooter?we have already played a couple of games through hamachi...

Well I have same problem I have played more than 10 games with hamachi. I can't get this working. I have done everything those guides say! Me and my pal both got win7 64 bit ultimate.

Hello I bought sacred 2 week ago. Our summer holiday started week ago. But I wanna play with my friends with hamachi. Me and my mate are both using win 7 ultimate. We both have setted hamachi top in network adapter list. And we both have taken nat off. We did try leaf too. But we can't see games. We have played more than ten games with hamachi. We can ping too. Anyone know why hell can't wee see server? Fast we have lan coming! Sorry for bad english and spelling. http://darkmatters.org/forums/style_images...cons/icon14.gif

Hello I bought sacred 2 week ago. Our summer holiday started week ago. But I wanna play with my friends with hamachi. Me and my mate are both using win 7 ultimate. We both have setted hamachi top in network adapter list. And we both have taken nat off. We did try leaf too. But we can't see games. We have played more than ten games with hamachi. We can ping too. Anyone know why hell can't wee see server? Fast we have lan coming! Sorry for bad english and spelling. http://darkmatters.org/forums/style_images...cons/icon14.gif

As I put in an earlier post "Tunngle" as we had trouble with the other one on numerous occasions and yes had used it extensively before changing to this ... it was so simple and it's free at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

So with hamachi:

This part of guide is outdated with current versions as the options for TCP and UDP are no longer there.

5. Open Hamachi and go to "Preferences", view the status tab and click "Detailed configuration" under the "Connection" header.

6. Tick both UDP and TCP port options and fill in ports of choice (for example 50000 and 50001).

7. Open both these ports in your router, make sure you don't switch TCP and UDP ports when entering them in your router )

Can anyone please help with hamachi, cant see games :) ?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Veracious said:

oh is it? Haven't used it in a year. Guess that's telling in and of itself.

Looks like it was a casualty of the new EU data privacy law that took effect in May.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:56 AM, Veracious said:

Elaborate? I'm completely unaware. 

GDPR came into play and the platform didn't comply with the new ruling because it'd cost them loads of cash. That's the story I heard, and I too was caught of guard when someone told me on Steam that it had happened.

For reference: 

• 1 month later...

Hamachi works for multiplayer.

Not too long ago I played with two very nice people from South Africa.

One of the core actions to make it possible was to put Hamachi at the top of your network connections priority.

I also set up router and firewall rules for Hamachi.

Here is a link with some usueful steps one can take when setting it up: link

Edited by ameaeth
  • 1 month later...

Hi friends.

I got an idea today an therefore a question for all knowledgeable in the field of IT.

Would it be possible to have one or two server running with for example Hamachi and/or similar, functioning as a hub for all people interested in playing coop? Players would connect to that Hamachi server and could then see and join each other's games. Like that it would be centralized and more convenient to spontaneously play coop.

Cheers.

Edited by ameaeth