boop-boop-be-doop... Inquisitor!

So I think it was Putrescine I was talking to about one of the things that made me laugh the most about Sacred 2. It was the Inquisitor's "boredom" animation. I was just checking gear and whatnot when all of the sudden THIS happened :)

When I realized that there was a danger that some folks may not have already seen this I felt action had to be taken. :devil: Good O'l Ascaron and their crazy sense of humour. An imitation of Marilyn Monroe's classic skirt-blowing scene. ;)

019_1374~Marilyn-Monroe-Posters.jpg

Hehe, well I feel my job is done. You'll never fear an Inquisitor now. ;) You know I actually had to go through my Inquisitor's wardrobe and pick out just the right outfit for the movie, lol. I thought the white-ish booties gave a nice contrast though heels/stalkings would have been hysterical. I'm surprised Ascaron didn't put that in, lol.

I think the reason that a lot of people haven't seen the animation before is maybe that the animation requires that the inquisitor be empty handed? Well it makes sense to me.

Today's lesson: Choose your booties carefully on windy days. ^^

I could have sworn he also does the Charleston...

And even stranger - the Inquisitor doesn't do the Charleston when you put him in Vader armor. He instead just checks his watch.

Edit: Ah, that makes more sense Schot. Although I don't think it would be very becoming of Darth Vader to be doing the Charleston...

Edit #2: Doh, those guys in that video don't do the part of the dance that the Inquisitor does -

Edited by Cthulhu
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well it's been about 6 months which means there's probably lots of you who are unaware of just how evil the Inquisitor is. Be warned... What you are about to witness at the top of this topic may induce a terminal bout of laughter. :)

• 3 months later...

Chattius just referenced this thread and I figger the entire community here is, today, entitled to see what secrets the Inquisitor has hiding and to the laugh that usually proceeds.

Video courtesy again of Schot!

:)

gogo

Just found the one and only reason to give the Inquisitor another shot.

I know the dryad can poledance... if given an 2 handed staff.

The guardian temple will topple if left unguarded

Querious what the other can do...