boop-boop-be-doop... Inquisitor!

Hehe, that video never fails to make me chuckle even after all this time. :) Gotta love that Ascaron humour. ^^

I'm not sure this works in Ice and Blood, have tried to make my Inquisitor do it, but it never happens.

It only works if the Inquisitor has nothing in his hands. Did you try that Spunky?

hahaha, hillarious.

I always thought he looked a little.. 'crazy-looking'.

edit: HAHAHAHA, why does the forum correct 'fruity' to crazy looking?

Edited by dreeft
  • 1 month later...
Would be even more weird if he had high-heel boots :)

They can't, all the seraphim stole them.. yes, its true, the real story of Sacred 2 is a tale of stolen High Heels and the Inquisitors desire to get his back. Why else would Inquisitors hate seraphim so intensely?

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome! I noticed that my Seraphim does a little dance if she's left alone.

If she's equipped with a polearm however (or the BeeEffGee), she'll fling it around until it gets stuck in the ground.

If she's equipped with a bow, she'll look around and then fire a shot, and then laugh (presumably at whatever she shot down).

• 3 months later...
Would be even more weird if he had high-heel boots :)

And some fishnets and maybe even a thong... eeewww... Just made myself gag with that picture... :)

:)

And thanks for sharing... :)

You're welcome! Tho... I suppose it does have a bit of a Monty Pythonesqe bent to it...

• 3 years later...