Giving Sacred 2 A Try

With very little time I'm looking for a subscription free MMO game to play online in which I dont feel like I'm losing my money because I can only squeeze in 4hours a week. :D

No convincing needed and a quick link from gogo to a UK version of the game I should be joining DM online within the next week.

yee haw! lol, gotta say, seeing that number 2 after your name with join date of 2005 brings me back to the old days of only four people here on this forum :P

The link I sent you to for 365gaming will get you the game in three days... and it's an EU Copy, :)

They're the company I got my first copy from, and they send to Canada for free ^^

We'll be looking for you on the server mate, call me on the phone if you need help.

I just re read the entire dragon bone series, and trying to get the entire George R.R. Martin second hand now.... it's a keeper.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

p.s. next time you come over for a lan, see if you can swipe some of your dad's Angus burgers for us? :D

p.s.s. When you create your toon online first time, you can add the clan tag [D.a.r.k] at the beginning of your name and VERY important this...make sure you click upon the red skull down at the bottom of the character creation page. If the skull "glows" it means you have successfully created a HC toon and will be able to join up with us in the servers. You'll also need to update the game to the latest patches to join up with us online...I think we're at 2.34.2?

You'll also need to update the game to the latest patches to join up with us online...I think we're at 2.34.2?

that would be the servers who are at 2.34.2, our copies are at 2.34.0 so don't try to find a patch from 2.34.0 to 2.34.2.

You'll also need to update the game to the latest patches to join up with us online...I think we're at 2.34.2?

that would be the servers who are at 2.34.2, our copies are at 2.34.0 so don't try to find a patch from 2.34.0 to 2.34.2.

Thanks Arp

:P

gogo

oh my god, gogo with old friends is like a hopeless baby :)

''pwease bring some of your fathers hamburgerz''

and now this.. lol what a gap in mental and physical age :unsure:

cant you track the package on the transports company's website? :) to see where it is?