A Brief History of DarkMatters

nah, pretty sure this was before I'd even HEARD the game could be played on a console, furthermore, it was for putrescines' style of dryad who would used darting assault and ravaging impact and no viperish disease at all

• Like! 1
  • 3 years later...

nah, pretty sure this was before I'd even HEARD the game could be played on a console, furthermore, it was for putrescines' style of dryad who would used darting assault and ravaging impact and no viperish disease at all

True

I remember playing with him on the servers, and he never really used that CA, he was more direct attack Ranged, and loved to make his Dryad as "permanent" as possible

Just noticed I'm bumping up a good ole thread with lots of roots... I see that the community's really add more over the years, and so will come back a little later this weekend to add to the history!

:)

gogo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/22/2019 at 6:42 PM, Timotheus said:

It’s been 10(!!!) years since this thread started and still no groove skin :dntknw: priorities people!

:3lmao:

heh.,.. was just talking about this to him last night... Ill never forget the feeling of great joy when that forum went up and we had a summer home for a scant time...  In fact Schot still has all the assets but he's so busy with projects that a skin would take so much time...he's always wanted to make his own custom skin for DarkMatters with  a theme culled from Sacred Undrworld with their over the top detailed buttons and ornate portals.. we'll one day get that, and who knows, maybe a  small, surprise groove vacation awaits us one day

gogo

The groove theme!! I remember the first time I browsed to FDM and saw the groove theme I thought I'd taken a wrong turn somewhere - bright colours and whatnot everywhere!! Back then I was a lurker, not a poster so had no idea about the quirky nature of things here...

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Llama8 said:

Hell, I've had the time to have 2 more kids since this thread went up, & Schot still hasn't done the groove skin? :sigh:

Not to mention that the electric poo mystery still hasn't been solved...

Llama8 yer... back!!

:hugs:

that electropoops secret will travel the years 

😛

gogo

2 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Welcome back Theuns! That's a beefy SSD to be sure. You can tear a byte off that and still have mega bits left over!

yeah it is sooooo much faster. I LOVE IT!

• Appreciation 1
4 minutes ago, Delta! said:

yeah it is sooooo much faster. I LOVE IT!

Would you care to elaborate on the specs of your gaming laptop? Inquiring minds want to know!

:inquire:

25 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Would you care to elaborate on the specs of your gaming laptop? Inquiring minds want to know!

:inquire:

MSI GP72 6QE Leopard Pro range

Core i7 6700 2.60GHz 

16GB ram

2tb SSD

GeForce GTX 950M (2GB DDR5)

17.3" screen

Windows 10

I saved up for a few years, not really knowing what it will be for, but when my desktop pc crashed in so many ways, and I basically needed a whole new pc... I went for a laptop. I have been very happy with my beast(it was back then), and yes, I went for a top of the range and I have never had a regret about it. MSI makes amazing computers and Laptops. and it has lasted and served me very well for 5 years, and then only the HDD crashed because of our unreliable electrical situation in South Africa...

56 minutes ago, Delta! said:

MSI GP72 6QE Leopard Pro range

Core i7 6700 2.60GHz 

16GB ram

2tb SSD

GeForce GTX 950M (2GB DDR5)

17.3" screen

Windows 10

I saved up for a few years, not really knowing what it will be for, but when my desktop pc crashed in so many ways, and I basically needed a whole new pc... I went for a laptop. I have been very happy with my beast(it was back then), and yes, I went for a top of the range and I have never had a regret about it. MSI makes amazing computers and Laptops. and it has lasted and served me very well for 5 years, and then only the HDD crashed because of our unreliable electrical situation in South Africa...

I believe that you would enjoy this benchmark test. It is a beautifully breathtaking environment that is a bit steam punk. It will benchmark your laptop's performance but it will also play in a loop that will showcase the environment and show off the graphic rendering ability of your rig. To enjoy Heaven, try this free download directly from the developer's site here at Unigine.com.

On 4/27/2019 at 11:52 AM, Delta! said:

Got my Laptop fixed... and I am back BABY! 

I know I was not really "missing" but I was not as active as I usually am. My HDD crashed, and did not want to boot into windows, and I did not have the finances to buy a new one, because I wanted a 2tb SSD... and they cost some money. But I got it, and I am still setting up the laptop to the way I want it again, downloading games on Steam, getting other apps and everything back, but I had to come and say "Hello!" 

YOu were definitely missed friend... but oh what a reason for  it...  a new laptop (well almost :D) 

I was hoping to get one of those 2 TB gigs... ... are you keeping a lot of photos or movies on your drive?

Happy to see you back Theuns!

gogo

16 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

If one wishes to get the experience without downloading the program, simply watch the video below.

Insane

the shadows flying over the cobbled streets are breathtaking

🥰

gogo