Shadow Wraith : Sacred 2 Application

Greetings everyone,

My name is Jason, I'm soon to be 34 and live in Trondheim, Norway although I am originally from California. (married a norwegian). I met some great players from the guild in HC today and they encouraged me to submit an application here. Am hoping I can be accepted so I can join in with you all as soon as possible. My character name online is Shadow Wraith. So below are my answers to guild membership application:

Favorite pizza topping: Cheese and meat (any and all meat)

Favorite Drink: Beer or Tequilla

Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?: From players in Hardcore Sacred 2

Most favorite book ever: any of the Steven Erickson books on the Malazon series

Favorite movie of all time.: Hmmm.. lets see. I really liked Gladiator. Am into action of all types

Current Favorite Game?: Sacred 2

All time best video game ever played: Diablo 2 and or KOTOR series

Favorite sport or hobby?: Sport: American Football // Hobby: Warmachine/Hordes

What do you want for your birthday?: A Vacation and or Baby sitter

Do you know anyone from our forum?: HC Closedt: "Shoop Da si" (Met him today)

Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? Hopefully Shoop

If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? Yes

Well hope to hear back soon!

Edited by Shadow Wraith

hey :lol: you should try to post a little in the forum and maybe even start an introduction thread, I think its needed 20 posts or more before you can apply :) I hope you make it trough, this is a great communety :)

Great to see your application Shadow Wraith but as Erling stated you need more posts before your application can be valid via the clan rules. You need at list 5 posts before the application can be forwarded internally. Here is a link to our clan application rules.

Alsaw as Erling recommended an intro topic is a great way to get those posts as well as meet some of our members the bar is a noter one. ;)

Erling you are on fire today with good recommendations you can take may job this way. :D

P.S. great choice for all time best game Shadow Wraith. Loved the KOTOR series. ;)

Hello Shadow Wraith, and welcome to DarkMatters! Great hearing that you met up with a lot of the clan in the servers, and I'm happy to see your application. We actually have a small group of Norwegians playing with us here, and one of our moderators, BHJ who has created a number of skins here on site, is from Norway as well.

As mentioned by the folks above, you'll need a minimum number of posts for your application to be forwarded internally, and then a few days after that, you'll hear from us regarding acceptance for probation, during which you'll be asked to wear the Clan tag [D.a.r.k] in your name, if probation has been granted.

Hopefully the posts you need to have your application forwarded internally will let you meet up with even more of the peeps here from this site, an it's usually a great way of breaking the ice.

Once again, welcome!

:D

gogo

p.s. great job Erling with the welcomes... thank you!

Hey there Wraith. Great to see that you were able to find darkmatters. Welcome. ;) Although the encounter was short it was nice to have met you on the [D.a.r.k] server Wraith. It would be fun to have a chance to meet and play again. Come by for the Kamikaze Sunday if you have the time. :D

Feel free to mingle on the forum and get to know us a bit more.

Hey there Wraith...good talking with you last night...though we didn't actually play together we did talk at length about my favorite subject...Shadow Warriors :)

Hey there guys! Yeah Knuckles... it seems to becoming one of my favorite subjects as well :) I will always be looking for ways to find that special combo or unique playstyle and so far am loving the stealthiness of the Shadow Warrior Astral Build.. although I noticed today I made a HUGE error by taking Silver A(faster running) instead of Silver B(lower detection) on my Shadow Veil.... If I get accepted I think I will have to start over... it will probably take 2x more runes to make up for the difference in detection to get 100% non detection going! you'll have to fill me out on which of the top tier (demonic?) skills which are good. They are all melee oriented for the most part but want to figure out some mixture with Astral at some point... am a Astral Lord freak right now ;) In any case I will be keeping an eye out for you guys as you are all a great group to hang with! See you on the servers soon!

Hey there Wraith. Great to see that you were able to find darkmatters. Welcome. :) Although the encounter was short it was nice to have met you on the [D.a.r.k] server Wraith. It would be fun to have a chance to meet and play again. Come by for the Kamikaze Sunday if you have the time. :unsure:

Feel free to mingle on the forum and get to know us a bit more.

Yo Schot! Was good meeting you last night as well. think I met like 12 people from [D.a.r.k] last night.. seemed like it in any case! Whats Kamikaze Sunday? My sundays are usually a bit booked with fanily and or American football, but I get in playing time when I can (sneak I should say :)