Sacred 2 HC Graveyard

Time for me to add my own to the collection here. I hope there's room!

Yesterday I granted my own death wish. Yaaaay! My poor little Tantrum Shadow Warrior with his bobble head had one fit too many. During the recent Legendary hysteria I died while pushing the limits of my level 84 Shadow Warrior. He started off in Silver, tip toeing towards his first run of Guardians. It went so well that I moved up to Gold. Again I tip toed and again it went very well. So up up I went to Plat. Whilst trying to hold back the boot shaking my level 84 Shadow Warrior lured the first Platinum Guardian out into the hallway and bonked him over the head with a mallet. And then the next, the next and the last. Once again great success! Well. There was nothing more to do except to go up up up! And then get splattered down. :sob:

As soon as I arrived on the other side of the portal into the Great Machine I was insta-beaten-to-a-bloody-pulp by a bunch of Temple Guardian's. :o I shed a VERY quick tear and then bolted outta the server and relogged as fast as I could. :oooo: I noticed while selecting a private server that there was a "?" in my portrait so I guess the server hadn't yet established exactly who or what I was... Victoriously, I appeared in my private server. "Woohoo!" Without any SB... "Doh!" I remember reading stories like this and so I began the process of moving all my most valuable items, (Kaldur's Legacy OMG), into the shared folder which wasn't an easy task since ALL my bags were absolutely full.

Once that was done it was time to have a moment of truth. I logged out and held my breath but sadly my Tantrum had had his last fit. He was gone...

Now the truth is that I wanted to get rid of him which is why I went dashing into Niob, hehe. He was supposed to be a widd build but sadly widd did not pay off anywhere near what I had hoped. Focusing on other mods did a much better job than widd. Not only that but a few of the Combat Art's I had chosen to focus on were associated to skills I did not think of. For example Belligerent Vault being a spell. Argh. Guess I should have read the wiki. ^^ I also wanted to test a theory about min/max enemy spawns and was expecting the spawns in Niob to be much lower. Eeeeeh, I guess I can chalk that theory I had up as "disproved", heh. Though I'm certain it's changed still...

Well then. Here's to Tantrum. We had great times and you taught me many things. But buddy, yah had to go. "Oh but wait, lemme take that Kaldur's Legacy off your corpse first." :drinks:

Looking forward to making Tantrum the second!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

nice save there Schot :drinks: Srry to hear that widd didn't work out

But eh.. you could have ran Guardians in silver too :oooo: The egg there dropped me a level 50 Stradals Hammer.

Not a real legendary tho... didnt know it dropped outside the quest.

If you need some shopping along the way for a new toon, or anything, shout.

Greetz

Hi guys, so many deaths these days... I have to join your sad list now...

I had created a Temple Guardian with Source Warden to mow hordes of mobs and get a blacksmith fast... and it was going great and stuck to the plan...

So I see loco is on, and decide to hop in his game to say sorry for his lost, and while I was inspecting them map, trying to update the quest marker, I click and get teleported to him (of course...) so I start hitting F8 like an epileptic guy, but when the loading finishes, im new tenant of the netherworld...

lol I'm pathetic, now you can all go and laugh XDDD, cuz the story is funny :drinks:.

It's good to hear that you atleast grabbed the Kal'dur's off your Tantrum's "almost" cold dead hands before he was taken into oblivion forever :superman:
nice save there Schot ;) Srry to hear that widd didn't work out

Thanx guys and cheers for the offer Barristan. :)

Welcome to the club zalioth! Not exactly the greatest club to be a part of. We all try to avoid being a part of this one. ^^

Sorry about your loss Dragon Brother. I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you. :D

Just had another death to lag... ;) It gets me every time, very annoying. So many toons feed to the lag monster...

Ashley, I am so so sorry! You know, I have THE utmost respect for you and Stubbie sticking it out this long. It tears out my heart to hear about what you've lost...but you keep making it leap back into my mouth when you come back and keep going, and in a good mood too!

G'donya mate...here's to great courage, and perseverance...for sticking it out with us friends.

Anything you need you just ask.

Come back Stronger!

:superman:

gogo

My level 62 Temple Guardian was creamed in the jungle when the space bar suddenly wasn't playing along anymore, and just when he started to get good :P

Thanks guys :drinks:

Currently in the process of getting the new Temple Guardian some XP gear so he can can get some quick levels, and hopefully soon get up to the level range I got on my old one.

Heya,

aww... sorry to hear that Spunky :) He is still a bit of a danger card when shield goes down huh..

Greetz

Didn't use the shield when it happened, was teleporting to the jungle when I got swarmed by Garema Warriors and Spiders and the space bar wouldn't work.

OOh... :D

I even activate my shield when shopping :) Never know what this game does... way too bugged to lose a level 200 toon over for example.

Anyways... be back BIGGER.. BOLDER... BETTER!

Greetz

A shield with 1.5K power is of no use and would be stripped in seconds, will make a different approach on my next Temple Guardian and start boosting some defensive skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya,

BAH! Now I have to post here too :P And not my fault either... This game... seriously testing at times.

Here is the story.

Immali and I decide to kill Kral and move on to the outmap Kerbos and Abishai (the ones close to Kral). Kerbos goes down.. my dryad moves a few steps and the game freezes.... and crashes. No problem... this has happened before. I reboot and relog.

Now.. I relog and my 132 Dryad is dead..... Immali saw the rip, I had not even seen the Abishai.... (nor any of his deadly traps... I know this)

Game must have continued a bit after that freeze ;)

Thanx to Immali for the boost and assist after :D

This also means I will not be able to run Dark campaigns for a while.... not sure if I will get to that again either... not really wanting to play a Dryad up to those levels at the moment.

Greetz

Sorry to hear about your RIP there :D

Abishai is one wicked nasty boss with his de-buffs and traps, and I have only gone against him once in Niob due to this.

Hey Barri....it's sooo sad.....the same thing happened to me a short after we closed silver camp....I made another Khral run in niob and, when I get there.....the game freezes....but fortunately my Shadow Warrior survived the encounter and killed Khral. But I quit the game for tonight.....

Heya,

well.... I am going back in... got me some new slots today, and starting a DM :lol:

And indeed the outmap Abishai is the just as wicked as the one in the Cursed Forest.... but he was not even on my screen yet.... neither were his traps :P

Ah well...

Greetz