Here I am (viper34j)

Hello everyone!

I originally dabbled in sacred many many years ago, but never really gave it a fair chance. I kinda did the same with Sacred2, but now I am back. I forced myself to get a character to at least 20, and now I love it! I looking for some steady people to play the game with on the US servers.

I'm going to be starting a new hero soon, but I just wanted to say hi officially. Sooo..err... Hi!

-Matt

Hey there Matt and welcome fellow addict. :Just_Cuz_21:

There aren't many of us on the US servers at the moment. I know that Von Bek and gial have accounts there but the rest of us are on the EU servers. I did happen to pick up a US account which I visist occasionally. Might see you there and if I do you'll be able to recognize me by my [D.a.r.k] tag. I always play as Schot. :D

HI viper34j, and great meeting you!

Our clan is mostly playing in EU servers while we await the merging of both american and eu so we can hook up with everyone.

Welcome to DarkMatters, enjoy the boards and the game!

:)

gogo

Heya Matt! I will be hooking my brother up with a copy of the game as soon as possible and he is in Cali so can play US server with you. Hopefully the world server merge will come sooner than later and we can all play together! I'll be that ghostly fellow with light green glowing skellies hanging around :)

If you want to hook up with us here all on EU servers, you can always order EU version here:

365gaming

Free delivery to the States, and Canada. I ordered from them and had the game in three business days over the weekend.

Gluck

:)

gogo