My first Temple Guardian (shopper, finder, smither)

Immali

Hello!! Warning! This is not a guide! :Just_Cuz_21:

I only wanted to share my first experience with this class....a short introduction could be useful....

When I bought the game the two classes that didn't really interested me were TG and Inqui. And I made the big mistake of not giving smithing and bargaining their real importance.

Then I tried to make an HE shopper and finder. But my feeling was...."still no smithing..." So I decided to try this character, not too much happy about it being a TG.

Sometimes our mind can be really tricky (and a psychiatry saying so is really wonderful, I think :D) and I didn't have a real reason for not loving the TG

Well, you want to know the rest:)

I'm LOVING it!! Really. This is a post for everyone that didn't give this class a try. Try it NOW! :P

So, my build is done this way:

-Smith

-Enhanced Perception

-Bargaining

-Devout Guardian Focus

-Concentration

-Tactics Lore

I'm level 21 now and it works wonders......I intend to go on like this

-Warding energy lore

-Aromor lore

-Sword or hafted lore

-Constitution

I'm using the two Devout guardian buffs and my attack, with battle extension is doing great things. I love the double attack bonus it gives even without casting it.

I'm placing all points in strenght.

So now I'm finiding this character really funny. And it also uses only one tree, a thing I'd like to do also on other characters. The energy shield is really a nice addition to this build.

I'll keep you informed on how this is going on and, if someone is interested, I'll give more details about (Immali) Asar (his name)

Please post your comments and suggestions

All the best!!

• 2 weeks later...

The character is now level 76 and is amazing!! I followed the plan said above, but I took sword lore as a last skill....with one point spent and the insane amount of + skills from gear I passed, in a click, from 100% attack speed to 150% :)

Now I hope the next patch won't hit this built too much with the changes on amulets and rings....anyway I'm now maxing smithing and then will stop it...don't want to risk dying with this utility...he survives only thanks to the + skills equipment. All my points went to enhanced perception, bargain and consitution. At level 75 I stopped consitution and enhanced perception and started giving 1 to bargain (to keep it maxed) and 4 to smith (to reach quickly the max).

hahaha I did exactly this about 2 nights ago, only I made afew bad choices (ie not taking the double hit mod for battle extention)

this char is really good value I agree. soon as I get the motivation im starting him again.

one thing tho, I didnt see the point in taking EP ? is it really worth it? im sure the anwer will be yes as ive herd nothing but rave reveiws for this skill, I just havnt noticed the difference. :)

GOOO UTILITY TG'z !

:o

EP gives a bonus to MF from level 1 (the tooltip is actually the wrong way round, it gives +MF at level 1 & that MF effects chests/barrels/etc from level 75).

Also Ep gives mf rings better stats like 0,1 % per 2 points spend, it get better 2,4,6 etc for my mf rings / amulets slotted on my mf running dryad bow / trader chars.

I actually dont have at the moment, of 8 chars, have one without ep 6 points :)

2 accounts, 14 slots for suicide Dmolish... chars

Edited by D-molisher