Drakensang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's a pretty decent game, fun but long and kinda frustrating at times. If you like party RPGs it's nice. I havn't finished it yet, grew kinda bored with it. If you can find it for a fair price, I'd say give it a try!

• 3 weeks later...
Wondered if anyone has tried the game?

I played it for a couple of 25 hours, didnt even get near to the end (which I like ^^), havent bothered to continue cuz of more games I gotta play. Overall it's a very nice party based RPG like the D&D games,

Baldur's Gate, NWN and stuff.

The review I read says that it gets very interesting and fun if you get past a certain castle, rly can't remember which.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

• 5 months later...

I have Drakensang: The Dark Eye (full title) here. Played it a while and love it. It's a partybased game, much like baldur's gate. You come across different companions on your way, which enjoy your party.

When I played the game for the first time I didn't knew that the area's got locked after finishing the parts of the mainquest. Most area's got locked then, except Ferdok, Tallon and Murulosh.

Last time when I played I was busy with the dragon oracle quests. Did the first one in Moorbridge Marshes. Also had done the second, but I have restarted the game, since I wasn't able to defeat kastan gamblack.

I play with an elementalist. I think I continue the game soon.

There's also a prequel being developed now, which will hit the shelves probably this year. It is called Drakensang: The river of time and plays 23 years before drakensang.

This kind of games aren't suited for multiplayer.

It's a complex singleplayer game and the story is very important.

I agree, qualificate decent game,I have one pc copie, but I want Multiplayer/Hardcore.

Greetings

Well, it isn't easy and some enemies are pretty tough in my opinion. Like mother ratzinsky for example; an albino rat with a large health and calls everytime you hit it a wave of black rats. Also touch is the quest in Ughdan Harbor with those persons who killed Ardo (I think they were called neisenbeck). How much hardcore would you have it.

However, if you want to have multiplayer that badly, then you better look to other games, like neverwinter nights 2 or diablo.

Edited by candesco
  • 6 years later...