Sacred 2 character editor?

I recently discovered that I messed up my character build and now am hoping that I won't have to restart (I'm level 33 and just beat the giant demon boss that the dragon told me to fight)

Is there such a thing as a character editor? Or a file I can hex edit/text edit to fix my character manually?

I pretty much just want to switch out 2 of my skills with another 2, the points and stuff can stay spent.

If not, that sucks...

There is no editor, but generally, you can try to edit your character in the ascaron folder in my documents. Open it in notepad, and find this:

SKILL_HE_INFERNO_LORE: 200 -> Arrant pyromancer lore

SKILL_CONCENTRATION: 136

SKILL_HE_INFERNO_FOCUS: 200 -> Arrant pyromancer focus

SKILL_TRADER: 194 ->bargaining

SKILL_PERCEPTION: 135 ->enhanced perception

SKILL_ARMOR_LORE: 156

SKILL_HE_ARCANE_FOCUS: 150 ->Delphic arcania focus

SKILL_CONSTITUTION: 215

SKILL_ANCIENT_MAGIC_LORE: 134

SKILL_SHIELD_LORE: 155

This is my HE, for example. However, you will need to find the exact name of the skill you need, otherwise it may not work a t all. I believe you can do this only in single player. I never edited a char like this, but I assume it is possible, as long as you use the proper code... Or the character may become unplayable. So I guess a backup of the file is in order.

Well, I think that a lot of stuff can cause problems here, though. I'm sure there are certain checks in this game, and if some value proves to be incorrect, I can't say what the game will do.

Edited by Dobri

Yeah, this is one of the first things I found, but when I tried to edit it and went back in game nothing happened...

I may tinker with it some more, but my hopes are not high for this file...

Edited by Dustin1280

The best thing you can do is pick up the pieces and start over :D Generally, Sacred 2 is not your usual RPG, so I guess no char editing for anyone...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

My version is “Sacred 2 gold v2.65.2” and I have been searching the download section of this site but I don’t found any character editor. Did you have any character editor, what do you recommend and where can I download it? And finally, it is safe to use a 2.65.2 editor with the Community Patch or I need to uninstall it first?

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...