Revelation of the Seraphim 3d Model (Poser)

Hiya,

I've been working on a 3d model of the Seraphim outfit set "The Revelation of the Seraphim". It is rigged in Poser format and Ascaron has granted permission to distribute the model. Some samples:

Tex-Done%201.jpg

Tex-Done%202.jpg

Trims%20details.jpg

Mat%20Bloodpool.jpg

Hide-Mats-1.jpg

For a link to download the model, as well as many more sample pics, see the thread on the Ascaron official forums and please note the copyright restrictions:

http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=57163

Enjoy!

Kaballah, this is beautiful! Any idea how long before we can actually play a game that has models like this? And...bring more pix here...more more moooooooooooooooore

:D

Also... would you be allowed to bring your art into the wiki?

There's a section for Sacred 2 Art here:

Sacred 2 Fan Art

:)

gogo

WOW ! Really really really good work !

What software are u using ?

Edit : Errr - after just a small click and some very little reading - I managed to open yer post on SIF and found all the info....

Edited by Scleameth
Fantastic work Kaballah. My favorite is the third image. The textures are awesome! :)

..... I intended to say something to you about that ''texture'' of yours but I better not as you got super admin powers.

and this is very nice, good job!

Really nice work.

I downloaded the model and the free program you recommended on the SIF.

Just could not figure out how to load your models into the program. Though I did have some fun twisting the default model into a knot.

My goodness... very good job Kaballah. I had no idea you had such talent.

It would be awesome if someone as fond of the Inquisitor were willing to make a 3D model of him wearing the black version of Ilgard's Judgement / Red Scorpion.

But alas, someone could do a cruder model with one of the presumably numerous pictures of Darth Vader that are floating around on the internet.... lol.

But seriously, well done. :tongue:

Edit: Any desire to add the blue lights that decorate the in-game model's wings?

Edited by Cthulhu
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Loco.

I can't seem to find an alternate method for contacting him.

Hopefully he might see this, otherwise my search for a good freelance 3D graphics designer continues.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...