Revelation of the Seraphim 3d Model (Poser)

I still have the files (see link below), but I don't remember the instructions for getting them into the Poser or DAZ 3D library (I haven't used them since 2011).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJYTQ0QsnCpV0hjUjFIOUVLUGs/

Mystix, great!

is it possible to at least save them in the DarkMatters mods dbase? as well many for any others who may find it useful?

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, I m not very good at this modding game, how to load this model into gog version?

I saw readme but dont get it, is there any mod loader for Sacred 2?

other mods like community patch was easy to aply :D

Hello! The short answer is no, this isn't designed to be used in the game. It's not a mod. It's more like fan art. A 3D model meant to be looked at and admired.

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, Neokaiser said:

Need to fix the link is not working to dowload 

I’m sorry about that neo I’ll take a look at that when I get home tonight

and Welcome to DarkMatters! 

😊

gogo

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Boro said:

Glad to see this nice model is still saved. It'd have been a shame to lose it because Ascaron's forums went down and eaten by domainsquatters

Yah Boro, thats one of the things that more than broke my heart but showed much disrespect from the new company's side... all that community, url and builds,. all wiped out because noone cared..makes me wonder though now as I think about it... maybe somewhere...there's a copy?

aye

:gogo:

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Yah Boro, thats one of the things that more than broke my heart but showed much disrespect from the new company's side... all that community, url and builds,. all wiped out because noone cared..makes me wonder though now as I think about it... maybe somewhere...there's a copy?

aye

gogo

Not on the wayback machine, sadly. Some forum software make it hard to crawl and archive them.

1 minute ago, Boro said:

Not on the wayback machine, sadly. Some forum software make it hard to crawl and archive them.

Maybe then... in someone's drive...somewhere... couldnt have been more than five or six gigs tops?

Perchance there be hope

gogo