Kanafire's Application Sacred 2

1. Favorite pizza topping- Beef

2. Favorite drink- Dr. Pepper

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from- Googled information on game and it popped up

4. Most favorite book ever- I dont have a favorite....I like too many to list just one

5. Favorite movie of all time- The Lord of the Rings trilogy

6. Current favorite game- Sacred 2

7. All time best video game- Diablo 2 LOD or FF7,....not sure

8. What do you want for your birthday- A new car....a fast one!

9. Do you know anyone from our forum- Other then from responses to post not really.

10. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member- um... *shrugs* I honestly have not played Online yet, won't have net till thurday of next week. please dont hold it against me!

11. If applying for fellowship status do you agree to abide by all the posted rules of the fellowship- Yes

Edited by Kanafire

I am honestly happy to see you apply in D.A.R.K.. (even as I am a DA) I hope you make it trough!!

(you should try to meet up with one online and seem very nice.. lol )

and seem very nice

lol Erling. Great advice! :D

Wonderful to see your application Kanafire. I'll send it internally and commence the voting. Gratz on getting a net connection. I really hope that works out for you and we get to run around on the servers together. Shhhh... Don't tell your bf! ^^

It's wonderful to see this app, Kanafire. I've had fun reading your posts lately, and actually am curious... how did you find us? And have you ever been a member of a clan before?

:D

gogo

I found you guys on accident. I had just purchaced the game and was looking for a HE build on google and you guys were one of the first links that showed up. And to answer the question about me ever being in a guild, I would have to say no Gogo. I could have been in on on D2 LOD, but the guilds I saw I didn't like. The people were rude and very inconsiderate, but you guys are fun ^^

I always like hearing about people's experiences with D2. Sacred's inspiration always has me wondering about what it must have been like being involved in the game when it was in it's hey day.

Were there any builds that you especially enjoyed? Or parts of the game that you think were better or perhaps far worse than what Sacred 2 offers?

:)

gogo

Thats a real tough question actually. My favorite build in D2 was the Ice sorc, maybe even the Hammerdin. I'll be able to answer the question more thouroughly once I've played Sacred 2 online. So far on sacres my favorite builds are the Pyro HE, and the Duel wield seraphim that I through together a couple of nightss ago.

Dual - Weild seraph owns :), I love the attks speed and when he starts hitting he wont stop untill you are down, ive owned a boss at level 5 with that build, thought a lil bit modify it by me I will go only dex and I mean all the way in dex later I should die fast if im not payin attetion but I will deal an realy high amount of dmg.

yeah, I got angry at my duel wield seraphim....she died during the nameless guardian....one hit KO. I was very upset, but yet again I made a few bad choices for skills, so I remade her lol. So far this one is hitting, harder and faster.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting my internet hooked up on monday!! Now all I need to do is get a hold of a uk cd key and see if that allows me to join :) the majority of you guys online. :D:D

I'm getting my internet hooked up on monday!! Now all I need to do is get a hold of a uk cd key and see if that allows me to join :) the majority of you guys online. :D:D

:P

I'll be waiting... *waits at EU servers*