[Application Clan D.a.r.k Sacred 2]AngelShade

1. Favorite pizza topping - Beef

2. Favorite Drink - Pepsi Twist

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from? - Honestly I just cliked a signature link on the official forums and found out that this game offers more then I couldve imagine.

4. Most favorite book ever - if its an international book never read, if its a local book from my country that will be.... hmmm wondering, well none since I hate reading books.

5. Favorite movie of all time. - God for a Day - with Jim Carrey

6. Current Favorite Game? - Guild Wars

7. All time best video game ever played - Devil May Cry series

8. Favorite sport or hobby? - Sport: Football (european football for americans), Hobby: photography.

9. What do you want for your birthday? - a happy family meeting.

10. Do you know anyone from our forum? - Nop as I say I just found out from the official forums of the game, but ive got alot of help from alot of members here and I thank u all.

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member? - Personaly il vouch for all those people that helped me make this game work for me and for the one that put this link on his signature on official forums.

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship? - I dont understand very well, So I better say I DO.

(This question need only be answered if applying for Fellowship/Clan status for a sponsored game).

Hi AngelShade!

Great seeing the application. We're mostly all playing in the EU servers. So if you want to hook up with us, that's where the gang is. I'm just wondering which version of the game you have.

Is it EU version? If so, we've got peeps playing in Silver servers quite a bit these days, and you can always hook up with members here. Get to know us from online playing, and we'll forward your application internaly, and get a vote/discussion thread going. Try to get to know as many of the members as possible, as this all counts with the discussion thread.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Lag Everywhere :)

But, after a while, you get used to it... try running the game in low to mid settings...that can really help.

Have you confirmed if you're playing on EU to be able to join up with us?

:)

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Am I dead nooo. im revived, and better then before, since after few monther my friend from america bought the game from there and now im patching and gonna play in Hardcore mode, and gonna learn the game (FINALY) without the stupid italian language in it, Its ENGLISH freakin english , I can finaly see the spells and everything in english, I can w8 to get in the game, so happy, and finaly I can be with you guys. Thank you for supporting and hope to get in this clan one day o next Year *Thumbs* ^_^.

Hi Angel, nice seeing you're back in game. Look for us on the servers, and we can meet up. Once you've met up with a couple of our members, we'll be able to start a discussion thread for you internally and then vote to see if you get nominated for probation.

There's usually a lot of us playing in Silver and Gold servers these days.

Cheers

:D

gogo

Well first of all it will be how to find you guys, second if I find one of you I wish I could play, with you guys, I have a seraphim level 16 that im playin on silver, I wish to find you guys, quicker, playing with nobody (german, blabla, unable to speak english retards *ups sorry for that :D*) its realy annoying and boring at the same time. btw I have added you at my friend list gogo you have a driad level 123, im ShadeAngel, hope your ingame right now. Thx for all the help, See ya in game *hoping So*

We all have [D.a.r.k] tag in front of our names. When you pull up server list go through servers that have most number of players on them... they'll usually be filled with us. Join up and meet the gang!

:D

gogo

Well idk if I am missing some servers or im just plain dumb, but all EN servers are just empty so basicly I have to go thru all servers to find at least one of you guys.

AngelShade meet you online in 1 hour I will make a bronze server its name will be D.a.r.k bronze.

Say if you can or cant make it. My ingame name will be Katran[D.a.r.k]

Im 2 days late :D srry :D had some problems with vista this time, INVALID License key, or you're windows license has been dmg, it seems im havin a war with the viruses, so il be in game as we speak, have downloaded the patch and I will be ingame, if I cant find anyone il be out of it :D. Its realy hard and boring to play alone.