The Queen of Blades

Hello, I've been using this build and it's great! I have one question though, if the modifier says sword weapon and theres 3 different enhancements that say sword weapon, does that mean you only get those things if you learn the sword weapon skill? thanks!

Yup, your correct. :) You unlock those modifiers when you choose sword weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had a blast playing through Silver with this build and reached level 47. Will start to slog through Gold soon and I am torn on my Level 65 choice. Part of me understands your reasoning of going with Sword Weapons. But, part of me really wants to Gold Mod both Flaring Nova and Divine Protection so I'd pick RT Focus instead. Any advice guys?

Pick RT Focus instead :bounce:

Problem solved :D

I thought of that for the added damage but was afraid of getting into crazy regen times if I pump it up. Are you aware if the damage modifier affects Divine Protection by boosting the shield an equal amount?

• 3 months later...

Hey all,

I have a question about this build of the queen of blades.

I'm playing a while sacred now and everytime I play I learn new things.

But now I am level 34 and have 7 of the skills and my attribute points are good and combat arts too like in the build, but the thing I want to ask is.

I always thought about memorizing runes into a Combat Art makes the art better but that's not where it's all about like I readed yesterday.

How lower it stays how more regeneration you have and how more runes you put in it how stronger it gets but how longer the regeneration time becomes. Now is my question. I'm level 34 now and I have 4 memorized runes in soul hammer, 4 memorized runes in pelting strikes, 2 memorized runes in assailing somersault, 4 memorized runes in dashing alacrity, 12 memorized runes in battle stance and 2 memorized runes in flaring nova. Is it worth to play all over or is it just good how I have it, or can it be fixed if it's not good? Or is there a combat art that I have to upgrade with memorized runes to get all out of your build. I have also armor and rings and a pendant where I have points on for combat art. Is that good? Is there for this build just another cambat art that is good to use with the ones I have now because 1 slot is left? And what is gold modding or silver? Is that with memorized runes or on any other way? I'm just curious.

I hope someone can help me because I would thank you so much. It will be playing much easy than playing with the thing starting all over in your mind.

Thanks,

NightWidow

Edited by NightWidow
Hey all,

But now I am level 34 and have 7 of the skills and my attribute points are good and combat arts too like in the build, but the thing I want to ask is.

I always thought about memorizing runes into a Combat Art makes the art better but that's not where it's all about like I readed yesterday.

How lower it stays how more regeneration you have and how more runes you put in it how stronger it gets but how longer the regeneration time becomes. Now is my question. I'm level 34 now and I have 4 memorized runes in soul hammer, 4 memorized runes in pelting strikes, 2 memorized runes in assailing somersault, 4 memorized runes in dashing alacrity, 12 memorized runes in battle stance and 2 memorized runes in flaring nova. Is it worth to play all over or is it just good how I have it, or can it be fixed if it's not good? Or is there a combat art that I have to upgrade with memorized runes to get all out of your build. I have also armor and rings and a pendant where I have points on for combat art. Is that good? Is there for this build just another cambat art that is good to use with the ones I have now because 1 slot is left? And what is gold modding or silver? Is that with memorized runes or on any other way? I'm just curious.

I hope someone can help me because I would thank you so much. It will be playing much easy than playing with the thing starting all over in your mind.

Thanks,

NightWidow

Welcome to the Forum NightWidow! I am seeing lots of new names in here and that is Great!

I will try to give you 1 perspective on this build as I have ran one to level 124 and loved it. It was my first build and I will tell you I screwed the whole thing up. After playing a half dozen seraphim builds or more, this is what I think about the seraphim.

1. if possible leave all Combat Art's at level 1 until late in the game. That includes mods from Gear. The exceptions are Dashing A and Devine which I recommend lots of runes and the faster cool down mods to make them chain castable in a combo.( Where the Combat Art lasts longer than its cooldown+regen time). makes for good speed, damage, attack, protection.

2. Pelting Strike has an animation time (this is how long it takes before it recasts regardless of regen time) somewhere around 3 to 3.5 seconds. So I recommend a regen of 2.5 to 3.0. I manage this by leaving it a 1 rune and adding runes to Battlestance when necessary to raise the regen. With Regen per hit rings you can raise the regen higher than 2.5 to 3.0 and therefor add even more Battle stance

3. Now you "say raise the regen? Dang it I am trying to lower it!" if you have chosen Exalted Warrior Focus, points into this skill will lower the regen. as well normal leveling will also lower it some. Make sure you Modded Battle Stance the way it is in the Build. The reason we will be adding runes to battle stance is because it is an Ubercool, Awesome, Outstanding Buff (you get the point, I love this Buff). It does several things for your toon.

A. It raises your attack value( this helps make sure your swings make contact, we call it Chance to hit)

B. It has a damage boost for the weapons and Combat Art's in Exalted Warrior (and with every rune read this goes up, way up!)

C. And with the correct 3rd mod it has additional defense from damage by enemies( and with every run this goes up!)

So I manage my entire build with Battlestance. Cast Dashing A and Divine P as often as I can you can really have an awesome build

there is tons more to say about this build. many have already! as you can see it is a very popular Toon.

If you have read runes into your Combat Art's already, all it not lost. with time you can recover your regen times. a little Regen per hit will also help to get them lower until you level to lower them with Focus

Haven't touched on Gear yet. I used to pump lots of +all skills into gear. now I add equal amounts of the Blacksmith arts for additional damage and armor. as you get your levels up. you will start finding Set pieces for Niokaste. this is a great set but be aware as you add pieces it has natural bonuses to the Combat Arts in Exalted Warrior Aspect. Also keep an eye out for Regen per hit and Opponents level for Deathblow. Death blow is a damage doubler that takes affect after all other boosters. so with 50% deathblow, when enemy's health gets to 50% you start hitting for double damage. Very Cool modifier!

Hope this helps

Have fun with your build

Hey all,

Thanks,

NightWidow

I think your memorized runes are fine, I had memorized them almost like that. Dashing Alacrity could use some more runes, 15-20 should be enough for your level. The rest should be left as they are for the time being, you'll want to memorize more when you reach levels 70+.

Items with bonuses to combat arts are very useful (they give smaller regeneration penalty). I like using Niokaste's belt, wings and shoulders for that, they give nice set bonuses as well.

locolagarto gave some nice advice too :xmastree:

Thanks for the answers locolagarto and antitrust!

Always nice to have a warm welcome at a forum.

It helps me a lot for finding the right way of making a build. Everytime I learn more but it isn't that easy to make everything ok to get a good build.

So I need to get some more runes in DA and I need to get a lot in battle stance. Is there any limit for putting runes in battlestance so everything is getting lower on regen? I already have an trincket or something with regen per hit and I modded everything like the build said with those red crystals or I don't know how you call them but I know I can put 3 of them in 1 Combat Art.

And what about the attribute points. I'm not always aware of the points I put in vitality and willpower. It's not always like 70/30 % but is there something like, that vitality needs to be higher then willpower or something like that, or makes it no difference how much I put in them?

Thanks for the advice and I hope I can work this way on my build and helping people here also. I'll let you know.

10-15 memorized runes in Battle Stance is enough for me at those levels. I get the rest from gear bonuses :)

You don't have to put exactly 70/30 in stats, that's an approximate guideline. When you level up, put two points in vitality, on next level up put one oint in willpower etc. Or just level up a few times and spend the points all at once. Or simply put them where you feel is right :)

• 1 month later...
are you supposed to read runes for the combat skills or just leave them at level 1? sorry im new :P

Well, I mostly recommend reading 10 runes in Battle Stance, tons of runes in Dashing Alacrity, and 1 rune for the rest of the combat arts. Gear bonuses to combat arts increase the combat arts enough until your level is rather high. Then you can read some more runes.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, im brand new here and to sacred 2 (ps3).

Now ive been playing Seraphim up to level 42 when I started thinking I wouldnt like to go on if the build wouldnt be close to efficient, as id like to play the game (any games) to the max (like level 200). After some research in skills and combat arts etc. I noticed it wasnt even close to efficient (althought it pretty much still kicked ass). It was a dual wield seraphim, with both maxed sword mastery and dual wield (I had no clue the two didnt stack, so I stacked up the points enjoying it as if it was efficient :) )

So I found out loads of skills could be better, and am now planning to to remake my seraphim. Then I hit this build (wich is great after I checked my seraphim I understood exactly what I could do to make it loads better), now I saw the post date of Antitrust, and it was like a year ago. I wonder if anything got patched or proven to be more efficient by this time?

I also read some posts/discussions about bargaining and it being useless without huge amounts of +skills, now I am seriously doubting to choose bargaining or just choosing a skill of my own liking if its not that useful. Don't get me wrong, if it increases the buying of weapons/equipment even a little bit it could be useful to me, as my only character is the 42 seraphim I have now. I want to know if it gets completely useless at too high char levels and not enough +skills?

Sry for the wall of text, from wich basicly two questions only arise (girlfriend watching boring shows inspires my tendency to get carried away) :)

Greets, Freek

Wow, it's been a year :) Happy anniversary :)

This is not a really efficient build, the way I made it. It's possible to replace some skills to get a bit more power, if you need it. I guess it could use some more offense, so Combat Discipline with Concentration could be used instead of some skills. As an Exalted build, I don't see what else could be done skill-wise.

Bargaining requires up to ~400 points throughout the journey to 200, I don't know if it has changed in Ice and Blood. There is little point in getting more than that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didnt even relise I almost made this same build, but I swapped out Combat reflexes for combat discipline, I wanted the extra damage and thanks to damage mitigation, combat reflexes are not that important to me :ike:

This is the exact build I used about a year ago for my seraphim, but it was posted on gamefaqs. Everything is exactly the same as the guide from before, so I'm not sure if someone is copying you or vice-versa. It's a solid build though. She's a little short on armor, but besides that it's good.

also, playing your build atm, is their a way to give it more anti-boss power ? mobs go down with great ease, but with bosses I tend to drink lots and lots of potion standing toe to toe and slashing away at them

Heya,

the best Bosskiller is, without a doubt, Lifeleach % (LL%). For this particular build that would mean:

-Kal'Durs Legacy

-tom Felde's thunderous Voice

-Use a star/shuriken for the occasion

Greetz

This is the exact build I used about a year ago for my seraphim, but it was posted on gamefaqs. Everything is exactly the same as the guide from before, so I'm not sure if someone is copying you or vice-versa. It's a solid build though. She's a little short on armor, but besides that it's good.

Did they copy the actual text, or did they just post a build idea with these skills?

I can't be the only one that came up with this build, I bet some people used it without even knowing that I posted it :sigh:

For bosses I liked using a combination of Deep Wounds weapons or magic damage to lower their hitpoints, and the rest just damage from gear. I never managed to find a one handed weapon with Life Leech, but I could use two-handed swords with it (though I can't say that they improved the kill speed, most bosses were going down rather fast anyway).

Hi,

Since I now have the expansion pack and want to restart with a new seraphim I'll be following this build ^-^

But now I do have a question, since the expansion I think you have an extra choice. The Expert Touch.

Now I thought this would be great for this build since it's only using one tree, am I right?

Thanks for the detailed build btw!

Speedy

Heya,

the best Bosskiller is, without a doubt, Lifeleach % (LL%). For this particular build that would mean:

-Kal'Durs Legacy

-tom Felde's thunderous Voice

-Use a star/shuriken for the occasion

Greetz

Or 8 pieces of the revelation of the seraphim set :yay:

Hi,

Since I now have the expansion pack and want to restart with a new seraphim I'll be following this build ^-^

But now I do have a question, since the expansion I think you have an extra choice. The Expert Touch.

Now I thought this would be great for this build since it's only using one tree, am I right?

Thanks for the detailed build btw!

Speedy

since this is primarily a single aspect build. expert touch may help lower regens some. I don't know how much. if you plan on using Combat Arts from different aspects however expert touch may slow things down.