The Queen of Blades

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

So, I finally got round to playing sacred 2 after a while of wanting to, but many other game commitments had to be finished first. I'm using the great Queen of Blades build for my seraphim and it's working out beautifully so far.

I'm currently playing in Bronze, level 25, While I get used to the build and mechanics of the game, thought it's stupidly easy. I was hoping for a bit of a difficulty curve in it, but I'm too far in now to reset to silver. Also the survival bonus will be a good start for when I do make the switch.

I made a dryad (bargainer build) in silver and pure grinded it to 35 a few days ago, so I have a vague idea on the difficulty scaling I'm expecting. To be honest I'm looking forward to getting into Platinum/Niob difficulty for some serious grinding fun.

I'm a serious gamer, who has an OCD like tendency towards 100% completion of games. I guess I'll be posting a few questions as I progress.

Not sure why I'm Making this post really, Mainly just to say Thanks for the great guide and all the useful information that's been posted by others afterwards and also 'Hi!'

While I'm here, I play ps3 (my PC can't handle any of the new games these young whippersnappers are playing nowadays) and was wondering are there many other hardcore ps3 sacred players around?

• 4 weeks later...

I use the beefgee,wats better?Dual wield or beefgee?Or should I use both?

Welcome to the forums Mr Nex :)

Regarding your question, are you talking about this build? If that is the case, Dual Wield is better because the build is designed around the use of both hands. However, putting a BeeEffGee build against a Dual Wield build...BFG will do more damage because it's such a powerful weapon on its own :)

• 2 years later...

Hi to all. Im new to darkmatters and dont really know if this is right topic to put my question, im following queen of blades guide step by step and have found it really great and lovely way to get back to playing sacred 2 since been keeping game on shelf for few years.

But im having some hard time to figure out 2 things.

1. I keep reading Pelting Strikes should have 2.5-3 second regen time but I keep wonder does attack speed change it? I mean whit 2.5-3 second regen on Pelting Strikes I dont have "time" to use normal attacks which do get faster whit attack speed.

2. This might be bit off topic but everyone says 232 or something is highest level of armor and weapons, so I have been wondering from day 1 when I started playing sacred 2 to this day, is 75 (mastery) on sword weapons/dual wield and armor lore enough to use highest level weapon and armor or do I need to get thous skills higher?

Im aware that im bit late since game is allmost 5year old but to be fair there isnt that many games that gives as much freedom to choose which direction you want to move next and even less games that got re-playing value to find something new even whit 10th time around. If someone could answer I would be happy to put thous questions to rest.

• Like! 1

Not sure about 1. But in the console version attack speed is casting speed

From the wiki http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Console_Information

Combo execution speed is always determined by your Attack Speed (even if the only Combat Art in the combo is a "spell".) See the combo page for details.

2. Level 75 will let you unlock mods on items, so sword mastery will give you extras, armour lore mastery will give damage mitigation, etc

You can still use items slightly above your level but you won't be penalised in movement. e.g my level 95 Inquisitor can wear level 120 armour with damage miti even though I only have 75 points in armour.

I don't play on console so someone else can help clear things up.

• Like! 1

Hi to all. Im new to darkmatters and dont really know if this is right topic to put my question, im following queen of blades guide step by step and have found it really great and lovely way to get back to playing sacred 2 since been keeping game on shelf for few years.

But im having some hard time to figure out 2 things.

1. I keep reading Pelting Strikes should have 2.5-3 second regen time but I keep wonder does attack speed change it? I mean whit 2.5-3 second regen on Pelting Strikes I dont have "time" to use normal attacks which do get faster whit attack speed.

2. This might be bit off topic but everyone says 232 or something is highest level of armor and weapons, so I have been wondering from day 1 when I started playing sacred 2 to this day, is 75 (mastery) on sword weapons/dual wield and armor lore enough to use highest level weapon and armor or do I need to get thous skills higher?

Im aware that im bit late since game is allmost 5year old but to be fair there isnt that many games that gives as much freedom to choose which direction you want to move next and even less games that got re-playing value to find something new even whit 10th time around. If someone could answer I would be happy to put thous questions to rest.

Hi Henri, I remember when this build got written by Anti Trust, and it pretty much set the standard on seraphim mechanics and, in fact, opened a lot of ideas across the board for the game. Never really played a lot of the seraphim myself, but she's the Sacred Franchise's signature creation.

I'm sure you'll find members here with expertise,

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Joulurotta, regen time refers to the amount of time it takes to use a CA to 'recharge' before it can be used again, so changing your attack speed or casting speed won't do anything for you if the amount of time it takes for you to wait to use pelting strikes again is way too high. Like me, however, you are on console, so if you get far enough in this game, you can circumvent this by socketing rph rings, particularly of the platinum variety and up. Since the seraphim doesn't miss much with pelting strikes, particularly with battle stance on, your regen would practically be over and done with after her billionth hit, allowing you to throw another pelting strikes again, and again, and again, and again, meaning you can go above the 2-3 second regen mark if you so choose. Can't really answer your second question, but I'm of the impression you'd need to go beyond mastery to be able to eventually wear the highest level equipment possible, but you don't need to go crazy on the skill points to do so.

I get feeling I asked something in wrong way...

But thanks Aegis for answering my another question I were wondering, about that regen per hit being working on console or not.

Still what I were orginally wondering was if attack speed affect on pelting strikes animation speed. I keep my pelting strikes recharge time on 3 second but cant help but wonder if pelting strikes "casting" isnt affected by attack speed. To be honest that would be waste of attack speed if you see "normal" attack once in hour.

Hey Joulurotta check out this page: Weapon Damage Based Combat Arts

Pelting Strikes is a weapon-based combat art so it follows the same rules as normal weapon hits. The same skills and modifiers that increase the execution speed and chance to hit for normal weapon hits will also increase them for Pelting Strikes.