The Queen of Blades

This character is soooo EZ-mode! ...and boy, do I love it. I have no problems at all, just killin' 'n chillin'. Lol.

Even though my points are spread wide throughout the different skills, it still rocks. Well, gotta go, need to level up. :tongue:

I gues it all comes to how you are using it :)

If you want it to be an opening move, Wounds make more sense. For finishing off, the others would be better. Aim could work nicely in both cases though :)

So far, so good. I learned one rune for Soul Hammer last night. So, my current CA numbers with gear are around (from memory)...

Soul Hammer = 23 (1st mod of 'Aim' only)

Pelting Strikes = 27

Battle Stance = 30

I'm level 65 on Gold and I'm currently in the desert region. If I come up on a single target, Soul Hammer takes them down in one shot (even the elites). If I come up to a group, Pelting Strikes usually takes out most/all of them. If there's one left, a Soul Hammer shot finishes him off ('Aim' mod is good here). :)

I really like the flexibilty of having both SH and PS. I'll pump EWF over the next few levels so that I can add the last two mods to SH.

I'll post a recap once I test SH on the mini-boss and boss in the desert. Hopefully tonight.

Thanks again,

-->Taco

Thank you for the guide anti-trust, really had no clue what I was doing in Sacred 2 (360 version) until reading this. I started using this build and had no problem running through Silver, until I got to the nameless one, he ate me up for some reason. I think that was mainly due to me not keeping Dual at my level. I'm playing on gold now and really have no trouble except the larger undead near Thylysium, they seem to hit for much harder than other mobs and with me using 2 points each level to get dual to my level I don't have much points for armor or toughness. When you mentioned keeping stats at your level is that hard points or any combo of hard points and equipment points? You mention keeping constitution at level but at level 80 you only had about 20 points in it. Just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can hopefully fix it again before I face the Nameless one on Gold.

Thank you for the guide anti-trust, really had no clue what I was doing in Sacred 2 (360 version) until reading this. I started using this build and had no problem running through Silver, until I got to the nameless one, he ate me up for some reason. I think that was mainly due to me not keeping Dual at my level. I'm playing on gold now and really have no trouble except the larger undead near Thylysium, they seem to hit for much harder than other mobs and with me using 2 points each level to get dual to my level I don't have much points for armor or toughness. When you mentioned keeping stats at your level is that hard points or any combo of hard points and equipment points? You mention keeping constitution at level but at level 80 you only had about 20 points in it. Just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong so I can hopefully fix it again before I face the Nameless one on Gold.

Great guide and a great alias as well,

I was thinking about dropping bargaining since I have 2 characters with it already, I was thinking about possible replacement skills and wanted to know your thoughts, what about combat discipline for increased damage and regeneration? The other skill possibility I am considering is revered tech focus for better novas (stunning) and divine protection

Edited by Althax

I didn't say that :)

I recommend having about 20-25 points in most skills before trying to master any of them (10-15 are ok for less important skills). In any case, you need to shop a litle better equipment, that seems to be your problem. Evade bonus, hitpoints and defense are some of the good ones to look for. Make the booster slots for Battle Stance.

Undead Centurions indeed hit hard, but they will stop causing problems soon enough. Gold modded Battle Stance helps a lot :)

I was thinking about dropping bargaining since I have 2 characters with it already, I was thinking about possible replacement skills and wanted to know your thoughts, what about combat discipline for increased damage and regeneration? The other skill possibility I am considering is revered tech focus for better novas (stunning) and divine protection
You're not the first to do so, both will work nicely.

If you already have shoppers, Bargaining will be rather useless. I don't use it that much myself, just every few levels or so.

Thanks for the work on this guide.

One thing I'm wondering : you're keeping the CA at level 1 by only eating 1 book to 'discover' the CA and never learn another one again ? You only level it by slotting runes in your equipement ?

As it any influence on your main CA cooldown when you learn another CA ? Can I learn every CA that I won't really use to level 50 without it increasing the cooldown of the other CA ?

I didn't say that :o

I recommend having about 20-25 points in most skills before trying to master any of them (10-15 are ok for less important skills). In any case, you need to shop a litle better equipment, that seems to be your problem. Evade bonus, hitpoints and defense are some of the good ones to look for. Make the booster slots for Battle Stance.

Undead Centurions indeed hit hard, but they will stop causing problems soon enough. Gold modded Battle Stance helps a lot :)

I think I have found the problem then, I've been shopping for stuff with + skills and +battle stance and such instead of evade, hp and def bonuses. Also, should I quit worrying about set bonues and such and just focus on gear with +def and high armor values? I've been using the Nikosta(sp?) set pieces since many have +all skills but I'm seeing stuff now with higher armor values and such but the bonuses on the items themselves are pretty lame.

Awesome build anti :( Im having a blast so far, and this is my first character for the 360.

Im still low level on silver but I hear from other vets that have been playing on the pc for some time now, and I have experienced against the white griffon. I guess some or most bosses cancel out your buffs which is a pain when your getting stunned and your mashing your controller to get battle stance up.

Would spell resistance help against this? Im debating on picking up spell resistance or rev tech focus over sword but its a VERY hard decision because I would really love those buffs on the swords im weaving.

Thoughts on this?

You don't need to worry about the griffin that much. Not many mobs remove your buff, and even when they do you'll have a decent chance to hit them. I find it easier to just recast Battle Stance right after it was removed.

Spell Resistance should not prevent such debuffs, though it works in mysterious ways. What you need is items with "Chance to block Combat Arts" These will block the debuff (and a lot of other nasty stuff).

Just finished gold with this build (barely) at level 75. Nameless guardian was still hurting massively but I survived. I haven't been as lucky though in finding those +all skill rings and amulets. I've started in on platinum so hopefully I'll start finding better jewelry with the +8 bargaining relics I'm getting now. Those combined with my bargaining suit puts bargaining over 150. I'm just worried that already being level 75 I won't be able to fix my deficiencies before reaching the end again. Is the boss based on my level or the world level (I.e. gold vs platinum)?

stupid question, but dual weild increases "attack value" and "attack speed" by a certain number/percent. well it doesnt specify if its only for your dual weapons or if its for anything you use.

for example would my dmg and speed be increased if I used a 2h that I found thats much better than the duals I am using?

(I just got the game and I am level 30 as of now, thanks.)

Just finished gold with this build (barely) at level 75. Nameless guardian was still hurting massively but I survived. I haven't been as lucky though in finding those +all skill rings and amulets. I've started in on platinum so hopefully I'll start finding better jewelry with the +8 bargaining relics I'm getting now. Those combined with my bargaining suit puts bargaining over 150. I'm just worried that already being level 75 I won't be able to fix my deficiencies before reaching the end again. Is the boss based on my level or the world level (I.e. gold vs platinum)?

150-200 is enough. Try shopping more, the rings will appear. I recommend the runemaster in Thylisium (on the square in gront of the temple), he's near a sewer that is convenient to reset his inventory quickly.

stupid question, but dual weild increases "attack value" and "attack speed" by a certain number/percent. well it doesnt specify if its only for your dual weapons or if its for anything you use.

for example would my dmg and speed be increased if I used a 2h that I found thats much better than the duals I am using?

(I just got the game and I am level 30 as of now, thanks.)

Dual Wield give you bonuses if you are holding two weapons. A 2h weapon is not two weapons :P

150-200 is enough. Try shopping more, the rings will appear. I recommend the runemaster in Thylisium (on the square in gront of the temple), he's near a sewer that is convenient to reset his inventory quickly.

Very noob question, what is the fastest way to reset his inventory?

Enter a portal, or another area. Sewers in Thylisium are the best for this.

Yeah, I figured that out when I saw the sewer close to the guy. Thank you for this, in about an hour's time I was able to get several +6 to all skills rings and amulets and one +12 to all skills fluke of a necklace.

Only problem I had with this was eventually the runemaster wouldn't spawn when I left the sewer and I had to reset the game entirely.

Antitrust, I love The Name Of Your seraphim (Slightly Off Topic, I APologize), Idk Why, BUt It makes Me Think That We Should Be Able To Choose The Evil Path For seraphim (ie. Black Seraphim, From Class Quest).

-Jamie.

I'm using this build but I was'nt sure about having the Bargaining skill because I've always liked to get my stuff in drops so that skill did feel like a waste to me. However, I did want to stick with this build to the letter so I added Bargaining but the trouble I'm having now is, I'm having hard time comparing the for sale items to the items I have equipt.

When I click on the LB button in the sales list to compare items it just goes to the top of the list instead of showing me my equipt item I want to compare it to. I've bought a number of items since adding bargaining only to find that my current items were more better already, thus wasting money.

So basically, how do you compare for sale items with equipt items easily?

I'm really starting to regret adding the Bargaining skill. Can somebody reasure me that adding this skill has'nt wasted a skill slot and skill points? I've put a lot of time into this character and I really dont want to start over.

Infact, I feel like I've wasted two slots because I got Enhanced Perception in order to get Bargaining.

Any advise will be welcome.

Antitrust, if you don't mind me asking what is the level of you Pelting Strikes and Battle Stance and is that still with only 1 rune consumed? I'm really not having much of a problem on platinum now that I have a plethora of +6 to all skills jewelry forged but I'm still finding my Combat Arts to be underpowered (unless that is normal). My pelting strike hits on non elites for around 2.5k to 3k per hit and on elites it averages 2.2k but on bosses this low level damage turns some fights into exercises of patience. I faced the octopus thingy yesterday and for some reason that fight took forever, with it healing and my low damage.

I was also wondering when you stopped (if you have) putting hard points into EP and DW. I've been keeping EP up with level as well as DW but with all +all stuff slotted each of those skills is over 200.

@Hex Blade

I haven't found either EP or Bargaining to be a waste, the +all skill rings and necklaces I have gotten and slotted are really paying out now. With my bargaining suite my Bargaining is over 200 and it only takes a few minutes to get several +6 all rings and necklaces. I haven't seen but on item over +6 though but I'm only just now getting to the swamps on platinum. From my last game it seems that farther I got along the campaign the better the items. For example, +9 relics have been dropping since I started platinum (at level 75) but they didn't start showing up at the vendors until I reached the first town in the swamp, I'm not sure how that works with the ring and amulets though. Your skills aren't wasted though and they will definitely start paying off as you get them higher.

Edited by thanakar

At level 90 my Pelting Strikes is at ~24, with one rune consumed, and BS at 52ish with 10 runes consumed. I'm doing enough damage for bosses of my level, they don't last long.

Dual Wield is 75, and I'm not going to put more if I can help it.

The fact you need DW and a weapon lore at 75 to effectively use a given weapon set for me makes DW the most pointless melee style in the game, not to mention I far out damage most DW of a similar level and class as me using my Sword'n'Shield.

Antitrust - I saw this posted in another forum and wondered what your take on these types of claims are, especially with the proven nature of your DW build.