The Queen of Blades

Hi all!

I am a newbie here, so please be open. :devil:

I have been playing Sacred 2 for a bit, reached level 20+ "Seraphim". I got to a point where I was going here and there with not knowing what I was doing or following a goal or path.

I also got to a point where at a higher level I was fighting level 2 or 3, and at level 20+ they are a minor swipe as "Heldie's" sword leaves the scabbard and then damn I have to clean it off as I replace it back to it's resting place. :D

Found this site and read through a number of things and decided to restart the game with a "Seraphim" same as level 20. So I followed the suggestions from this forum "The Queen of the Blades" did what was suggested at 2 and 3. Now I was getting excited, because I was looking forward to "DUAL WIELDING", finally reached level 5 after smacking the bad guy from Liberty Valance "guy with no nose" (I am an old timer).

Problem with "The Queen of the Blades" is that at level 5 that skill is not available, and I was so looking forward to "Heldie" being able to kick butt to the point that the bad guys have a fear they never had before when they see her coming, especially with her hand on the hilt of her swords.

So as a "Seraphim" what level does she receive Dual Wield or should I choose Enhanced Perception instead?

Hi all!

I am a newbie here, so please be open. :blush:

I have been playing Sacred 2 for a bit, reached level 20+ "Seraphim". I got to a point where I was going here and there with not knowing what I was doing or following a goal or path.

I also got to a point where at a higher level I was fighting level 2 or 3, and at level 20+ they are a minor swipe as "Heldie's" sword leaves the scabbard and then damn I have to clean it off as I replace it back to it's resting place. :)

Found this site and read through a number of things and decided to restart the game with a "Seraphim" same as level 20. So I followed the suggestions from this forum "The Queen of the Blades" did what was suggested at 2 and 3. Now I was getting excited, because I was looking forward to "DUAL WIELDING", finally reached level 5 after smacking the bad guy from Liberty Valance "guy with no nose" (I am an old timer).

Problem with "The Queen of the Blades" is that at level 5 that skill is not available, and I was so looking forward to "Heldie" being able to kick butt to the point that the bad guys have a fear they never had before when they see her coming, especially with her hand on the hilt of her swords.

So as a "Seraphim" what level does she receive Dual Wield or should I choose Enhanced Perception instead?

You need 5 points in tactical lore or dual weild won't open.

If you've put a point in every level till 4, you'll need to put in the 5th before selecting a new skill

Antitrust - I saw this posted in another forum and wondered what your take on these types of claims are, especially with the proven nature of your DW build.

My take on this has been posted many times, such as here, here, Boneslicer topic on SIF, Boneslicer topic on Dark Matters etc. You don't NEED to have both skills, but the combination gives you more options.

I doubt that his Sword'n'Shield can outdamage my DW.

Problem with "The Queen of the Blades" is that at level 5 that skill is not available,

You hit level 2, you get a free skill slot and a point to spend. 2 points in Tactics Lore.

You hit level 3, you get a free skill slot and a point to spend. You pick the free Armor Lore/whatever, and put the remaining skill point in Tactics (3 points now).

You hit level 4, you get a point to spend. You put it in Tactics (4 points now).

You hit level 5, you get a free skill slot and a point to spend. You put a point in Tactics, which unlocks DW as a free skill slot.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide! I'm playing a Seraphim based on it ;)

I am only curious about something: is there a particular reason why you don't like the seraphim riding her cute tiger? ;) I mean... is the regen penalty so bad, or is there another reason?

While working on this build, I have gathered many rings/amulets with deathblow on them. All told I have 161.1%, not even finished socketing the rest. However, on my Bonus Overview, it says: Opponent level for death blow 69.6%. How do I go from 161.1% total socketed/worn rings/amulets down to 69.6%:) Can anyone explain this or is it just specific to this build and would actually give me the whole % I am wearing if I played another class or even a different build for seraphim?

I'm no expert when it come to these thnigs but I read somewhere that it halves each time you socket a new thing e.g.

deathblow of 10% then add another 10% actually give your 15%, then adding another 10% would give 17.5% etc:)

Thats what I read anyway but you may want to double check that with someone.

At level 90 my Pelting Strikes is at ~24, with one rune consumed, and BS at 52ish with 10 runes consumed. I'm doing enough damage for bosses of my level, they don't last long.

Dual Wield is 75, and I'm not going to put more if I can help it.

I thought I was following this guide but after reading this I might be a bit sad with my Combat Arts

I'm level 50 just turned not sure what you want to know but here goes

STR 164

STA 185

VIV 221

DEX 190

INT 183

WI 213

Attack 1,459

Defense 1,015

Magic attack 183

Magic defence 258

Attack speed 130%

Movement speed 100%

Hitpoints 2,938

Regeneration 65.2/s

Damage 1,368 - 1,943

Physical - 1,017-1,459

Ice - 351-484

Armor 2,624

Tatics Lore - 20 (level 32)

Dual Wield - 32 (level 36)

Armor Lore - 20

Enchanced perception - 5 (level 39)

bargaining - 23 (level 27)

exalted warrior focus - 49

combat reflexes - 10 (level 12)

toughness - 10

constiution - 1

Combat Arts

Pelting Strikes level 3 memorized 3 runes

regen 4.3s

694-981

Battle stance level 49.4 memorized 119 runes

Regeneration time of all combat arts + 114.4%

Damage 948-1,341

Attack bonus vaule 272.1%

Def 272.1%

Edit - Has been putting points on EWF been a waste? I'm thinking of up to level 80 I'll focus on EWF to 75 Dual Wield 75 and Constituation to 75

80+ I'll then focus on 75 Tactic lore first and after wards I'll pump points into anything else relevant like is armor lore/toughness/combat reflexes really that relevent?

Edited by SaveMe
  • 2 weeks later...

Love this build but I think I might have screwed it up. Must have been one or 4 too many 7&7's one night. Take a look and let me know if I messed up or if this will still survive on harder levels. I'm currently working through Silver and I'm at level 43 Just moving into seraphim Island.

Strength 163

Stamina 162

Vitality 214

Dex 167

Int 170

Willpower 180

Attack 805 Defense 559

Magic Att. 170 Magic Defense 208

Hit points 2,790 Regeneration 61.9/s

Tactics 24/55

Armor Lore 21/44

Duel Wield 21/49

Concentration 20/43

Exalted Warrior 27/60

Enhanced Perception 6/51

Bargaining 4/51

Combat Reflex 17/40

Soul Hammer 6 runes ate 1.9s Regen

Pelting Strike 7 Runes ate 2.9s Regen

Assailing Somersault 2 Runes ate 2.2s Regen

Dashing Alacrity 3 Runes ate 40.4s Regen

Battle Stance 4 Runes ate +24.3% Regen

Some how I just notice today that I had picked Concentration instead of Constitution. I'm left with 2 spots open to pick skills. Which ones can I do that are left of the original build? Toughness? Constitution? or Sword Weapon? Any feedback would be great. So far the only thing that has given me a hit of trouble were the little glowing sprite balls on Dryad island with their magic blast.

Love this build but I think I might have screwed it up. Must have been one or 4 too many 7&7's one night. Take a look and let me know if I messed up or if this will still survive on harder levels. I'm currently working through Silver and I'm at level 43 Just moving into seraphim Island.

Strength 163

Stamina 162

Vitality 214

Dex 167

Int 170

Willpower 180

Attack 805 Defense 559

Magic Att. 170 Magic Defense 208

Hit points 2,790 Regeneration 61.9/s

Tactics 24/55

Armor Lore 21/44

Duel Wield 21/49

Concentration 20/43

Exalted Warrior 27/60

Enhanced Perception 6/51

Bargaining 4/51

Combat Reflex 17/40

Soul Hammer 6 runes ate 1.9s Regen

Pelting Strike 7 Runes ate 2.9s Regen

Assailing Somersault 2 Runes ate 2.2s Regen

Dashing Alacrity 3 Runes ate 40.4s Regen

Battle Stance 4 Runes ate +24.3% Regen

Some how I just notice today that I had picked Concentration instead of Constitution. I'm left with 2 spots open to pick skills. Which ones can I do that are left of the original build? Toughness? Constitution? or Sword Weapon? Any feedback would be great. So far the only thing that has given me a hit of trouble were the little glowing sprite balls on Dryad island with their magic blast.

@antitrust

Thanks for the amazing build :) Thought I didn't want to ever start a seraphim again, but then saw that picture of those scorps in your first post and was hooked. Only change I would recommend would be adding in Soul Hammer as many people mentioned. Also, which skill could be dropped in favor of Rev Tech Focus? I dont want to take away from the main build but not sure what needs to go.

@Tigrul

If you like riding your mount (I always do :D ) I would recommend taking out EP, and put in riding instead.

I just got the game today and I was wondering, does bargaining require an x amount of points put into general skills? Like dual-wield does with offensive skills?

Thanks in advance :(

Edited by TheSmilingDude
I just got the game today and I was wondering, does bargaining require an x amount of points put into general skills? Like dual-wield does?

Thanks in advance :P

Yes it needs five in EP, riding, or divine devotion :(

alright so ive been trying to figure out how many points will go into each skill and so far the only thing ive come up with is that I should put 75 points into dw and bargaining. im someone who really likes to plan ahead, so can you give me some pointers on how many hard points I should put into the other skills?

im currently using this build but it was the first build I made and I didnt realise what bargaining and enhanced perception did so it wasnt till I hit level 30ish I realiszed I could have made this character alot stronger if I ahd used something else instead of the shopper skiills :bomb:

still an amazing well rounded buildt though :)

alright so ive been trying to figure out how many points will go into each skill and so far the only thing ive come up with is that I should put 75 points into dw and bargaining. im someone who really likes to plan ahead, so can you give me some pointers on how many hard points I should put into the other skills?

Post #16 should give you an idea of how I spend my skill points. With bargaining, it doesn't matter that much to be honest. You could even go for an all 75 skill build, mastering one after another the skills you want.

• 2 weeks later...

basically I was wondering if you could give ma full lust of Combat Arts to use and modifications im a little slow at understanding and the bit about modifications you posted I didnt quite understand so if you wudnt mind could you repost a full list of Combat Arts and modifications in a simpilar form thanks and also could I get rid of bargaining I dont really like a shopper build I prefer finding good items if so please could you post a replacement

basically I was wondering if you could give ma full lust of Combat Arts to use and modifications im a little slow at understanding and the bit about modifications you posted I didnt quite understand so if you wudnt mind could you repost a full list of Combat Arts and modifications in a simpilar form thanks and also could I get rid of bargaining I dont really like a shopper build I prefer finding good items if so please could you post a replacement

lol

Lewis, all the information you are asking for has already been posted in the first post of this guide :)

Do you have specific questions on why a modification has been chosen or what about a particular Combat Art that confuses you?

:)

gogo

Antitrust posted it as a guide for a particular type of build. I would think this means that if you want your build to act like his you would have to use his skill and Combat Art choices.

Do a careful read-over of his guide again, and see what he has recommended for possible skill switches. There is a lot of flexibility in this build, and he has already documented it.

:)

gogo

Why would anyone use only the combat arts that I posted? :) You can use a BFG if that's what you like. The stuff I posted works, other combat arts work as well, you can try them out and if you don't like them you can always get back to the ones that I recommended.

Hey whats up man im liking the build... got quick questions tho.. your suggestion of how many points into each skill and what levels they need to be mastered:)

example what 3 skills by 75

2 more skils by 100-110 ish

can u tell me what skills u suggest and how many points to put into the other skills. thanks for your help

#Sacred 2-360 MirC xbox trading channel (gamesurge 6777)

Hello, I've been using this build and it's great! I have one question though, if the modifier says sword weapon and theres 3 different enhancements that say sword weapon, does that mean you only get those things if you learn the sword weapon skill? thanks!