A Toast To DA4H

I just wanted to make this post to say how amazing it has become being a part of the DA4H. The posting of information is fantastic. Everyone seems to be coming together with a common goal and yet with new ideas and tips on playing the game.

I for one haven't been playing for that long, I certainly don't have the wealth of experience of Rahvin or Katran or Lono, I think you guys have been playing for a lot longer than most of us in D.a.r.k. Maybe with the exception of Gintukas..who's advice and help in server 1 was invaluable :)

Now it seems that here a community is shaping up that will grow and grow...and from that lots of new ideas and laughs will come;)

I raise my glass to all in DA4H...here's to total domination of server 2 and lots of giggles along the way.

/beers

/heart

Claire

Guest gogoblender

Ahh, bravo Erialc!

A heartfelt post and with much to be thankful for.

The Assembly of the D4HA has brought much in the way of community, posts and incredible morale here.

The exchange of ideas is unbelievable and I can't wait to see what you guys do.

Domination of server two?

Absolutely.

Go DA4H!

:)

gogo

p.s. it really is all about family ain't it

/heart

/beer

I'll drink to that. Our goal was always domination, but with such valuable friends and allies that goal will come about much sooner. /yay

I'm happy to be able to talk to and have allies that enjoy community. /rolleyes Unlike past alliances that never seem to involve communication, and always end up being one-sided.

To Community, and to a prosperous union! /beers

W00T /woot W00T

Cheerz to DA4H /beers

I am personally very honoured and proud to be part of the DA4H!!

I have already learnt so much from our new friends and I really appreciate it and love the sharing of ideas and strategies that is occuring.....

We have only just begun, yet we already have a real community coming to life, which is so exciting, imagine what it will be like in a few months time /yay /yay /yay

Cheerz Again to all my new and old friends

/hug

• 1 month later...

Cheers ^^

and nice one for this!

11 cyclops [D.a.r.k.] 2.121 21.223 1.434 24.778 25

12 Genocide [D.a.r.k.] 1.302 20.790 1.195 23.287 25

13 Rahvin [D.a.r.k.] 3.125 30.293 4.108 37.526 25

14 AurorA [D.a.r.k.] 1.179 10.649 1.927 13.755 25

15 erialc [D.a.r.k.] 1.913 16.556 2.619 21.088 25

16 katran [D.a.r.k.] 3.042 30.306 5.062 38.410 25

18 Wikd8ball [D.a.r.k.] 591 10.696 617 11.904 24