2H Hammer bug ????

Knuckles

As most of you know I play Shadow Warriors......ALOT :) So I figure I got a pretty good handle on them. I decided to make a 2H Hafted focusing on the Demonic Warrior Aspect.

Almost from the beginning I noticed I was missing way more often than I should. I tried several mods and nothing worked. I had 'chance to hit' over 120% but I swore I was missing 50% of the time. I was getting sooo frustrated. He's at level 40 and I was ready to delete him but after talking with everyone in server I did a quick couple tests using only Demonic Blow. I tried a couple different weapons and here's the results

2H Axe (just a 'blue' one I found-nothing special on it)

DB hit 20 times in 20 tries

2H Sword (a 'white' one too...and I had Hafted Lore, not Sword Lore)

DB hit 18 times in 20 tries

Now for my super-duper pimped out rare 2H Hammer

Hit 13 times out of 20

Now I'm figuring maybe my results might be fluky so I try a few more times and basically got same results. 2H Hammer hit only 9 times out of 20 on one test. I was testing against Orcs and it didn't seem to matter if it was a champ or not though I only included attempts on regular enemies in my results. So I'll be carrying on with Axes only. No 'Hammer Time' for me. Just seems weird that there is such a big difference (at least for me) between 2H Hammers and other 2H weapons