Jus found these forums through someones signature on the official forums... so I thought I'd sign up.

Name - Rab Coutts

Age - 22

Location - Scotland

Chars - Krusha (lv 26 SW), Nosfer (lv 14 Inquisitor), Tanka (lv 9 TG), Chrissy (lv 3 seraphim)

I know my chars are all low level, but I don't care, I keep messing up my build and starting again, I'll build a good'un one o these days and get him nicely levelled :)

and a pic so ye can put a face to the name, and it sums up my playstyle too

rab.jpg

hehe, hope to see you in-game peoples! :)

peace, Rab

Hey hey Rab. Nice tah meetchyah. ;)

I'd say judging by your pic you're a natural Inquisitor, mwahaha. Just look at those evil eyes. Then again... Maybe you're just really hungry. Might be a Cannibal Dryad. :)

However you play you're more than welcome here! So long as you don't eat us. :)

;) another montrealite, madness!

and I don't play online yet, I wanna be a master of the mechanics before I show my face in public :)

no idea why I used the pirate, but it looks cool.. so yeah!

when I do pluck up the courage to get online, it'll be HC for sure :)

Welcome to FDM Rab! Hope you have a great time here! See you in the bar! :)

Heya Rab! Hope to see you in game sometime. And Katran.. where the hell is this bar.. and where are those drinks you priomised me!

Welcome to FDM Rab! Hope you have a great time here! See you in the bar! :o

Heya Rab! Hope to see you in game sometime. And Katran.. where the hell is this bar.. and where are those drinks you priomised me!

Well Schot gave you the answer to that question before me. :)

A person that comes to FDM must find the bar if not for anything else to get some free drinks on Gogos credit card. :D

Plus we have some cool parties there from time to time. Hmm come to think of it having a partie could be just what we need a mid week party Dark Matters style! :D