Upcoming Patch Information (Post 2.34)

Thanx Spyrus. :butcher:

Here's the new ones:

• Misleading descriptions of certain Combat Art Modifications have been corrected.
  • Toughness skill has no strange behavior anymore at higher levels. Toughness was also blocking a lot of damage in its broken state. After the fix it works correctly, but may be less effective in some cases.
  • Fixed an issue that Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge slots if they had been placed there temporarily.
  • Quest log ("L" Key) now has more pictures for quest targets.

An article at Sacred Legends says that according to GameStar, the patch will come out by the end of the week, and will contain new weapons and new bosses(?).

GameStar also states that Ascaron already started wroking on the expansion, which would include 2 new character classes.

Hope these come true.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

It was planned to be released for this month but it isn't certain yet if they'll be able to make that deadline. I don't think Ascaron has been able to give an actual date because there's just too many things to consider. That said... Get your xmas sets quick! :D

:)

Two new character classes, eh?

Here's hoping for some new combat arts as well...

Edit: And yeah, I don't see the patch coming out this month. IIRC, the patch was slated to coincide with the Xbox360/PS3 ports, but since those have been pushed back until next month... well, do what Schot said.

Edited by Cthulhu

As stated in the article it's only a rumor (Gerücht).

I hope we will have official info soon. :oooo:

I think that the patch will not be released in the late march too, but in the beginning of april instead.

New items :

• The boss monster "Swirling Mist of Miasma" ("Fog Monster") now fires projectiles.
  • Fixed an issue that dead horses could be mounted in certain situations.
  • Heroes will now sustain damage when they walk through the boss monster "Swirling Mist of Miasma" ("Fog Monster").
  • All mounted opponents now fight and die as intended.

Well, Miasma was the easiest boss.

Now it is more exciting, though we were using it to level up quickly some characters on free server ;) , I hope it is not so risky now :D

Edited by Spyrus
and I suppose that might be why I cannot connect to server? O.o

Today is maintenance for 5 hours. They'll be do this all five weeks

30.3. EU Lobby, 6.4. US Lobby, 13.4. Es Lobby, 20.4. Ee Lobby, 27.4. RU Lobby, 4.5. EU Lobby....

Edited by Chrona

Well, if only bug fixes yes I agree,

but the may input there Easter island like Xmas island (which will have a lot of MB)

And I can think that they will release a patch from the 2.02 first release,

which won't have the Xmas quest.

So the upcoming patch 2.02-2.xx will be less that 2.02-2.34.

Edited by Spyrus
It is gonna be uber - huge patch

Why? Most of that is code, which shouldn't take up too much space. And yes, that gamestar.de article is rumour & should be taken with a (Gomorrah-sized) pinch of salt.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=...en&ie=UTF-8

It just talks about the Physx though, nothing else.

This is not the gamestar-article. Its new article from PCGH-Magazin:

During the day, said patch is available for download.

So, the ageia physx PPU won't work with this patch? Or what?

EDIT: Ah, read the untranslated version.

When people have an ATi card, they can use the Ageia PhysX PPU for physics when they keep the 8.09.04 WHQL driver from Ageia. Any newer version will not support PPU PhysX.

The only solution in that case would be a Nvidia card and use it as a dedicated physics card.

Does look damn good though. Except for the leaves. Those would drive me nuts. :)

Would love to get that Physex working with my ATI card. I'll be sure to try that 8.09.04 WHQL driver.

Some new additions to the list today. :whistle:

• Damage over time did not work properly for Elite Boar Riders. This has been fixed.
  • The Divine Gift Kuan's Breath, (See Deities ) also effected opponents who were above the defined maximum opponent level. This has been fixed.
  • Various fixes concerning Pierce.
  • Fixed the faulty damage display of the boss monster Facetteleon.

Please Sign In or Sign Up