Is the U.S online lobby always empty?

I dont know maybe im doing this wrong but every time I check the lobbies(singleplayer coop and open net) it only shows my character and game. Am I doing something wrong or is there nobody playing? thanks.

What version do you have of the the game? if its the US version that maybe the reason. As the servers aren't combined like they were with sacred and sacred underworld. Ascaron has divided the servers up this time around instead of having 1 international area and 1 german.

then that would be why most of the people playing are playing the EU/Uk version if I recall I haven't got the game as of yet waiting on my wife to give me the go ahead to buy it lol but maybe one of the fellowship or members will come along and answer this better than I can

No, he said he plays open net. Open is broken somehow.

Yep - just tried open US and well just me there. I know the shared storage bug - so I put all on a storage char in HC first :D

In closed US HC theres 7 peoples online now totally.

Edited by D-molisher

You can bring your single player characters into an open net game while closed net is only available for characters that you have created on line. I think that's the main difference but it isn't the only one :D. I believe I have heard open net games are more susceptible to hacks and cheats. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

on closed net, the save files of your character are saved on a server, and can not be modified, so you have no possiblility to cheat (or shouldn't have) on open net, the saves are on your own pc, so you could eventually have modified your character files so you get hacked items or something.

Hi, Callron, and welcome to the forum. Most of us here are actually playing HC. It's free, and the characters and their levels, as Arperum mentionned are all saved on the Ascaron servers.

It's as close to playing an mmorpg without paying the monthly costs...plus... nothing beats the thrill.

:evil:

gogo