Anyone here go to the Sacred International Forum?

Curious about this. We have a lot of new members, and I'm just curious as to where the tide is mostly coming from.

I know members here maybe have different names on the SIF ..are you guys reading the official forums? Are you reading the SIF but instead coming here to post? Regarding information that helps you play the game better... are you getting the information from the wiki, darkmatters and SIF all rolled into one package?

As well... a big welcome to all the new members here however you've found us.

:evil:

gogo

Well I'm kind of an old timer so I knew you gogo before D.a.r.k was formed :evil:

I frequent here (obviously), the SIF, DA Clan Forum and Nightwolfe's site though most of my posting is on D.a.r.k

I bet we're getting a lot of visits/new members from SIF posts we've made, in particular the Kamikaze Sunday thread and also just from meeting new people on-line. I've been asked what D.a.r.k is and for the web address numerous times.

Well I Knew a few of you from before dark was formed. Gogo Llama and a few others. But ran back into Gogo on the SIF and eventually joined dark almost 2 yrs ago (wow has it been that long already)

Sry guys, but I joined your forum last off all.

First wolfes lair- and its cool.

Then SIF.

And uhm em (DA) players lured me into their clan in S1 roaming days, with cake and hot chokolate.

But I linked your clan site in x-fire Sacred 2 community, besides if someone ask me about something I know you got in your forum I point em here.

If not I point em at (DA) / SIF / wolfes - depends on what info is needed etc.

P.S. I never point anyone to wiki - sry about that. But I kinda dont like it.

I joined the SIF first--months before I actually owned the game. Then it was Da Girl's World, and finally here.

For awhile I was dividing my focus between the SIF and here, now I find that D.a.r.k is getting most of my time. I still make the odd post on the SIF, usually in the fan fiction section which was more active there than here.

Hmmm. Lurkers lurk... that's there function... at least I'm a-guessin' ... since everyone who's posted here is longtime/SIF.

Me. Longtime/SIF/DA/Wolfe's/Pevil's (while it was operational).

well I lurk everywhere :evil:

found out about d.a.r.k. (and DA) through SIF...

then I was confused what's SIF (now it's all clear to me;) ) and now it seems I lurk

...everywhere

I hardly visit the SIF anymore, too many threads to keep track of things there. I only look at the SIF for the odd tech question, or maybe Braverock Cafe but it's mostly lurking there.

The D.a.r.k is where I spend most of my time, but it's getting less as well due to my lost interest in Sacred 2. :(

Love hearing where you guys are all coming from. And Timo, don't give up man. Just come join us when we're all playing. This game comes with me included

:)

gogo

... I kinda live her and at da 24/7... I know I creep you guys out by having last click and never logging off so... and I also sneak around from time to time on SIF as ''svori''

but I rarly post.. lol

... I kinda live her and at da 24/7... I know I creep you guys out by having last click and never logging off so... and I also sneak around from time to time on SIF as ''svori''

but I rarly post.. lol

But when you do... you do! My goodness that was a VERY good post/thread!!

:)

thats the kind of stuff I dont dare to put on Sif.. for no reason I guess :P maybe I should... *copies and pastes*

Never left this place! Been on the SIF once or twice both times official business. :cha (18):

but I rarly post.. lol

So thats the thing why you are always on. :cha (18): You did creep me out for some time. Thought you died on us right there on the PC. :) As for the log out. Well I never log out too. Come to think of it when ever I come to FDM and I am logged out for what ever reason I am so piffed of since I have to find my password. One time even had BHJ find my user name and password. It was that long since I had to log in. So Erling my boy you are in good company. :drunkards:

I joined the SIF forums right after I bought the game but now that I've discovered these forums I guess I won't be going to sif on a daily basis anymore... I guess I've found my new [bored @ work] reads right here! :)